Wave of Destruction - Ch. 11-15

Originally posted by mamajama:
**I would say pretty clearly, no chance. I counted 5, count em 5, one post battles in your last post, Mr. Moderator. If any player did that, they would be severely scolded. Why are you an exception?

Because he's Carno , the God-Mod, silly. He does whatever he wants. Duh! :rolleyes:

First Lieutenant Jeshi tossed and turned on his bed at the Naval Command Barracks. He heard something; it sounded like sneering and laughing. Getting up, he went quickly to the sound. He saw two Zidigar, who were apparently fighter pilots, ganging up on another officer. "Yah, go back home to your parents, Strandless fodder!" "I'm telling you chaps, don't make me pull the jolly rank. Attacking a superior officer is considered treason and—" "Treason schmeason. We're gonna show you the color of your insides, right, Fax?" "No one's seeing the color of anyone's insides!" Jeshi thundered. "You two, fighter pilots, you are suspended for one week on charges of treason. Now scram!" The officer walked over to Jeshi, and saluted smartly. "Lieutenant, sah!! Thank you very much, sah!! What are your orders, sah!!" "You're a Commander, correct?" "Yes, sah! Commander Jen reporting, sah!!" "What made those two privates gang on you like that?" "Bit o' trouble about me ancestry, sah!!" "And what about your 'ancestry'?" "Mother was cast out as a Strandless, sah! She got together with a bloomin' Strandless Azdgari and had me, sah! Mother was accepted back into Zidagar society, and I was drafted, sah! Two privates thought I didn't deserve bein' Commander and tried to gut me, sah!" Jeshi nodded, and said "I understand why they want to, but anyone competent enough to be Commander should be respected by all under his command. Come with me, please." "Yes, sah!!"

The two came to a medical facility, and Jeshi addressed one of the off-duty doctors. "Doctor, could you perform some blood tests on this officer?" "Yessir!" The results came back, and the doctor said "His father was an outcast Azdgari, his mother told me, so his DNA is predominately Azdgari, but he still retains his mother's outer features and Zidagar personality." Jeshi nodded, and remembered the research about Azdgari and psionic powers. "Commander Jen, you're the captain of a Frigate, correct?" "Yes, sah!" "I'd like you to go to Tollb, and ask for either Saraine or Admiral Espilot. You'll be told what to do from there, although explaining your situation would help." "Yes, sah!"

An hour later, the Playwright blasted out of the spaceport, which was now crowded with in-the-making Zidigar ships.

Vice Admiral Kalej looked through the reports he'd gotten, and saw Benden's message. "Excellent!" He opened a channel with Kennel. "Kennel, you know those slug claws?" "Yes sir." "I was thinking, if we could get these mechs to fire them, they could rip through most any material." "Probably, but how would we get them anywhere effective?" "The missile hyperdrives. Except we attatch them to mechs. We hyper the mechs straight into an enemy ship, and shoot everything on it. Of course, they'd have to be resistant to psionic force..." "You know, the researchers working on slug claws found that they're extremely resistance to EM fields; they might as well just bounce off. And psionic energies are created by the brain, which uses it's own kind of electromagnetic energy..." "I see! Well, get those mechs plated with that stuff! They'll be bulkier because of ammo stores and the hyperdrives, but they should be pretty damn effective."
----
Anti-Matter Missile Hyperdrives-1 Post
Anti-Matter Reactors-3 Posts
Zidigar Mechs-4 Posts

------------------
—The Cattleprod Duelist
_Go spread the word, from town to town
We are the human race, and we groove to the sound_—Sir Psycho | Ah'd trade mah wife before Ah'd trade mah GIT-tahr... —SoySauce | Fear the muggly-mooglyness of my muggly-moogly muggle-moogle!

(This message has been edited by ESPilot (edited 04-30-2002).)

Admiral Benden watched on a tactical screen as twelve mech pilots fought against eachother in a simulated environment. They were in two teams, one with claws and one without. The claws were really effective at quietly tearing through a wall or tearing up a ground trooped in melee combat. Paul left the Tac Ops room on New Hrekka station and headed for his ship. He was going to go check on the Aurgelmir , which was going to be his new command ship.

The ship sat serenly in drydock,being completed except for the installation of its weapons. The ship consisted of two long tubes set parallel to eachother, with the docking bay in between them. The tubes had engines at one end, and rounded nose cones at the other. At the tip of each nosecone was a disruptor cannon. Surrounding each Disruptor Cannon were four Photon Torp Launchers. The ship was being painted a dark yet shimmering black, which gave a menacing and evil looking effect.

Mechs had been shipped off to the underground resistance bases and freightors were being filled with explosives. Several heavy freightors had been filled with replicated anti-matter, making ships that were just as effective or more so than SW's, though they were not as combat effective as the SW's. Several independant traders and mercenaries had joined up with the Miranu Defence Forces and brought their ships with them. This gave a much needed boost to the warship count. The MVAG's were being produced very quickly, and so were going to be ready for the next defense against an Accaran attack.
----------------------------------
Miranu Trading Alliance Tech
Capitol Ship Replicators
ETC:4 Posts
Aurgelmir Production
ETC:1 Posts
Harmzuay Production
ETC:2 Posts
Non-Government Building:
Mech Mass Production
Total:250
Per Turn:75
Upgraded:50
MVAG Mass Production
Total:22
Per Turn:8

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"This yacht is the luxury vessel for the pimp on a budget..."-Considered Plug-in Text
"Doritos:The official currency of fat people."-My friend

"anything new?"
"well we detected some slugs in the troub area but they disapeared."
"Acarra ships are there. send a message to any slugs you can reach and tell them....."

(message to Slugs)
(Shamtul Encryption)
greetings from the Coalition. the Acarra are near our space and we are not powerfull enough to drive them away. Could you help? also you can stay near Sol to do your thing as that is very well defended. So you have some info about Sol, that is the "mother" of the Human race. you are welcome there as long as you dont disrupt anything much.
~UEA
(end)

(message to Zid a gar)
(milkyZ)
Greetings from the Coaliton. how are you faring against the Acarra? the Coalition has had little victory at all if any. as we may be the only ones to have destroyed a Command Ship we are still in need of help. we had hoped you might give us some of your most recent tech that increases the survivability of ships. in return we will give you the designs for all our ships and weapons that we developed alone. we would give you more but we are bound by pacts with other races that we cant give certen tech away, or at least without permition. please alow this trade, the Coalition depends on it.
~UEA
(end)

"if we dont get as much help as possible the entire Coalition is doomed"
"in that case sir. may i be reassigned to the Azdgari?"
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Durasteel:
ETC: 7 posts

Mech Construction:
Total: 225 ETC: 75 per post

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 23 posts

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Originally posted by mamajama:
**I would say pretty clearly, no chance. I counted 5, count em 5, one post battles in your last post, Mr. Moderator. If any player did that, they would be severely scolded. Why are you an exception?

"The GM is always right". It's very little use trying to change the "GM", I'm afraid. We either have to put up with their little (major) vices, or find a new GM. By the way, there's this little story called Reign of Chaos 3... ; )

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**"The GM is always right". It's very little use trying to change the "GM", I'm afraid. We either have to put up with their little (major) vices, or find a new GM. By the way, there's this little story called Reign of Chaos 3... ; )

OOC:I had thought of joining that, but I decided that I had missed my chance and there wasn't really a point to joining now. Actually, I think I had been part of Reign of Chaos 1. Wasn't I part of the Federation? Or was that a different story?

------------------
"This yacht is the luxury vessel for the pimp on a budget..."-Considered Plug-in Text

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**"The GM is always right". It's very little use trying to change the "GM", I'm afraid. We either have to put up with their little (major) vices, or find a new GM. By the way, there's this little story called Reign of Chaos 3... ; )

Only if I don't have to read posts for some three or four hours.

------------------
—The Cattleprod Duelist
'POP!' went my mind.
If you can't smciehkm, then there's nochiewn you shouldnvf be ndeiw reading thnfwi this. And don't jkcnoewip forget ndiwen.

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
**OOC:I had thought of joining that, but I decided that I had missed my chance and there wasn't really a point to joining now. Actually, I think I had been part of Reign of Chaos 1. Wasn't I part of the Federation? Or was that a different story?

OOC: That was Golden Horizon. You were my vice president.

Mamajama; from the looks of Reds post, it looked as if there were only a few Shamtul per system, which was easily overwhelmable. I'll edit if I was mistaken, but Red didn't mention anything about that to me when we spoke yesterday.

----------------

OOC: Grundy, you haven't responded in ages, so I'm going to have to finish up this battle...

Kelmoan System

Their weapons blazing, the Acarra continued to push the Confederates back. They had already inflicted heavy casualties upon them, though suffering their own casualties in the process, and now the Confederate fleet was near to being overwhelmed.

Deciding that it was hopeless, the Confederate fleet commander decided to say the 31 remaining Carriers he had left and jumped into Emalghion, followed by his fighters. The Acarra fleet was then left to repair the damage inflicted upon it and continued to recieve more reinforcements.

--------------------------

Acarra R &D;

Paladin Battlefrigate - 1 Post

Psi Disruptor PDS - 1 Post

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Originally posted by ESPilot:
**Only if I don't have to read posts for some three or four hours.

I don't read the posts, so I don't see why you should. Benden; I might fix something up that's remotely connected to EVO in the future. I'm currently hovering between the "no rules: common sense" theory, and the "simple rules, keep track of stuff" theory. I don't think I'll pull a "EVW" on anyone - ever - though.

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

In the Pozdag, Eiribi, Twyus, Mecha, Marafey, Kalnnas, Grivok, Vethair, Ferraut, Mehpit, Calb, Astin, Sumer, Riomor, and Akang systems, the cocoons are reinforced as they begin to grow and have a pulsating surface, with some small lines forming on the outside, and a grahvok is around each of them, for some feeble protection.

In Sol, the message is reponded to as a shamtul group jumps in.
Somehow, the shamtul pull up a hail. Ok, more like a hack, but there's no sense to it... "Screech screech click click click zoooonnn" They might need the translator..

The shamtul begin to form two hard-shelled cocoons on seperate sides of the system...

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)

Paul stood on the catwalk above the crewpits of the Aurgelmir and looked out the veiwport and at the infinate space beyond. Many other ships of the fleet were sitting serenly in space, their crews awaiting the flight of the greatest Miranu ship to ever ply the spaceways. Paul gave the order to take her out and returned to his command chair. He watched a small holographic projection of the nearby space in the center of the bridge. The Aurgelmir was represented in true-to-life detait in miniature, as were all the other ships in the fleet. The ship was actually holding three CW's instead of two, the third one being the Argentium Vengeance.

The XO gave the order to test fire all the weapons as soon as the ship was clear of the shipyard. First, the Disruptor Cannons fired, coring two asteroids that had been positioned near the ship. Then the turrets opened up. shattering the asteroids into small chunks. A third asteroid sat serenly in the middle of all this destuction. Then the Aurgelmir fired its torpedoes. Eight glowing projectiles shot out toward the asteroid. A huge explosion followed their impact, and when Paul looked back, the asteroid was gone and so were many of the chunks of the first two asteroids. With this accomplished, the Aurgelmir flew towards New Hrekka Station were it docked to be fully outfitted with supplies and equipment.
-------------------------------------------------
Research was beginning on a new tech, one which could change the outcome of future battles:Factory Ships. Essentially a ship sized replicator with engines, armour, shields, and a generator. It would have no crew, be completely automated, and just produce Ares CW's fitted with droid brains or SW's that would imediatly attack the nearest enemy. Since they relied on existing tech, they would be relatively easy to produce and design, but it would be difficult to make them structurally sound
-----------------------------------------------
Factory Ships
ETC:5 Posts
Capitol Ship Replicators
ETC:3 Posts
Harmzuay Production
Non-Government Building:
Mech Mass Production
Total:325
MVAG Mass Production
Total:30

------------------

"sir the slugs have replied"
"what did they say?"
"i dont know sir."
"well why the hell not?!"
"we dont have the translater."
"Oh."

(message to Miranu)
(milkyM)
hello. could i posibly have the translater for the slugs free as they have entered Sol by my invite and replied to my offer. i dont realy have any thing to offer but please send me a translater.
~UEA
(end)
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Durasteel:
ETC: 6 posts

Mech Construction:
Total: 300 ETC: 75 per post

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 22 post

------------------

Mamajama watches the holovid, and shakes her head in bewilderment. On channel CRNTR, the Shamtul were wiped out, even in the midst of coccooning, by the Acarra, in several different systems. On channel RDCHI, the Shamtul are quite comfy and just getting settled in. She decides its time to see for herself. Meanwhile the psychic is working on Tolb, and she should really check and see how that's coming along. She sends the specs for the Shamtul - Milky Way translator device to all of the friendly governments, checks to see that the Acarra aren't actually attacking Poch or the third of the Jama fleet waiting in the Zachit system, and sets a course for Tolb.

Tolb

The Angel's Lair staff had spent a couple of hours scraping exploded Zidagar Cheese Balls off Raven's ceiling. Raven had then called a halt to any more psychic experimentation in her office. ESPilot, Saraine, and the Earth psychic, Farren, were at an outdoor target range, learning to use the captured Acarran psi rifle.

"The human electromagnetic field is inherently a weak force," explained Farren. "It's frequency is so low that it often can't be perceived by conventional instruments. The field of quantum physics,however, has demonstrated that unperceivable "weak forces" acting at the subatomic level can have far-reaching effects at the level of normally perceived reality. But I said I wouldn't go into theory. At any rate, that's why we use crystals - because of the crystalline structure, the mental EM impulse is repeated and resonated, becoming stronger and stronger the more focused it is into the crystal. From our observations of the Acarran battles, it appears that they have similar devices to resonate and amplify their psionic energy. This Gadzair psi rifle, for example, has crystals built into the stock - three of them. We can assume that a Gadzair sniper focuses their intelligence into the crystals, which then resonate and amplify the impulse, channeling it into a physical force. Therefore, it would appear that the Gadzair mental wavelengths are similar in frequency to human ones. So, we can at least activate the crystals in the rifle - now we need to learn how to control the energy. "

"ESPilot, visualize your mental energy as a beam focused on the crystals. Hold the rifle, aim it at that target", she indicated a plastic target some 100 meters away, " and see the energy gathering until it must be released. When you release it, aim it there."

ESPilot, frowning in concentration, held the rifle, aiming it at the target. The crystals began to glow, until they were too bright to look at. Suddenly a beam of blue force shot from the end of the rifle, arced through the air, and completely obliterated both the target, and the post the target had been attached to.

"I think I'm getting the hang of it," exulted ESPilot.

"My turn," demanded Saraine.

------------------
My karma ran over your dogma. - bumper sticker

(This message has been edited by mamajama (edited 05-02-2002).)

"sir we have the translaters."
"good translate the message."

(message to Miranu)
(milky)
nevermind we have recived thr translater from elsewere.
~UEA
(end)

(message to DA)
(milkyD)
how goes the psi stuff at tolb? i wish to be informed everytime you learn something.
~UEA
(end)

"i think we are on the road to Victory. a costly one but a victory non the less."
"i withdraw my request Admiral."
"heh. i thought you would."
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Durasteel:
ETC: 5 posts

Mech Construction:
Total: 375 ETC: 75 per post

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 21 post

------------------

"Oh, wait a second." Saraine swore as a message came in through his private wristcomm. Listening to the transmission, he opened a reply, and spoke.

"Listen, Coalition, the next time you enquire about sensitive research matters any and all Coalition spies we discover will be returned to you in parts.
It is not your place to imperiously decree "I wish to be kept informed whenever you learn something" to another nation; now go away, I'm busy."

"Now that's dealt with " Saraine closed his writcomm and returned to the group, taking the Psi Rifle from ESPilot.

His wristcomm beeped again.

"Yes, what is it? A Zidagar ship? Why? Oh, ESPilot, there's a Zidagar on the end of this thing who wants to talk to you."
Saraine unbuckled the wristcomm and passed it to ESPilot.
"Hello? A Commander Jen? Yes, you can join the party. Come in."
"It's a half - Zidagar, half - Azdgari psychic." ESPilot told Saraine. "I told him he could land - I hope that's Okay?"
Saraine nodded, retrieving his wristcomm and turning it off.

"Right, let's try this thing "
Saraine raised the Psi Rifle to his shoulder, and concentrated on imagining his powers flowing through the Psi Rifle to another target.
The blinding light coalesced around the Rifle, terminating in an intense beam which shot from the Rifle to obliterate the target.
"Hmmmm, tasty." Saraine murmured. "Now, who wants a go?"

---

On Tidibat, Dr Krist had found that five of the six potential psychics on Tidibat had died over the twenty years since the last census; the final was apparently one of the richest magnates on Tidibat, controlling almost exclusively the weaponry trade on Tidibat; a high-value service, on a world as wracked by crime as this.
The massive white tower of Sluine Incorporated Holdings and it's large grassy parks was a stark contrast to the poor housing surrounding it.
Krist turned back from the panoramic window as the receptionist cleared his throat.
"Chairwoman Sluine will see you now."
Gulping - if this went wrong, what would he tell Saraine? - Krist entered the inner sanctum of the Chairwoman.
Sluine was an older Strandless, around seventy, who posessed one of the finest burecratic minds on the planet.
"Please, take a seat." She said, indicating a chair opposite her huge desk. "Now, what can I do for you, Dr Krist?"
"Ah, er, ummm I was sent by the Dark Angels to look for people with a close match to Gadzair genetics."
"The Dark Angels, yes, I know them. How is young Saraine doing these days?"
"Ahhh, fine, Mrs Sluine. How do you know him?"
Her eyes narrowed. "Haven't you done any research? I'm his aunt!"
"Oh, ah, well then. I'm sure he'd love to see you again then."
"Not likely. He never liked my fruitcake." She said it in a menacing voice, but Krist could see that Sluine was grinning.
"Well, then, what are you waiting for, young man? Let's get going!"
"Ahh, er, Okay then. Our Crescent Warship is at Landing Field Five."
Sluine looked down her nose at him. "You think I'm going to travel in something as flimsy as a Crescent Warship? Not likely. We're taking my ship, and I'm piloting."

After a short shuttle trip out of the planet's atmosphere, Krist laid eyes upon one of the most beautiful ships he'd ever seen. Sleek and curving, with a pair of huge drives on a curved wing surface melding smoothly into an elegant neck and rounded bridge, the ship was painted a shimmering metallic blue.
"There she is." Sluine said proudly. "The good ship Blue Suede Cat. Saraine may have ships five times as powerful as this, but he doesn't have anything so all-round well-balanced as this."
"I've never seen anything like it before." Krist said.
"It's the only one." Sluine answered.
The Blue Suede Cat began to hum as it powered up to hyperspace. There was a flash of white light, and it was gone.

---
Angelfire PDS complete
Artemis Dreadnaught: 5 posts (increased to incorporate Angelfire PDS system)
Refitting Laziras, CWs, Archangels, Fireblades with Angelfire PDS systems: 6 posts

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.
|(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002256.html") EV Webstory(/url) |(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002257.html") EV Webstory Discussion(/url) |(url="http://"http://www.freewebz.com/nick014/Shiplist.html") EV Webstory - New Ships(/url)

OOC: Just a note guys. It isn't an Acarra Psi Rifle. It's a Gadzair Psi Rifle. 🙂 Oh, and my website should be back up now...

-------------------

F-25 System

The Confederate base in F-25 had been overlooked for some time by the Acarra, and now they had decided to get rid of it. Sending in a huge battlefleet of 700 ships to deal with the threat quickly and easily, the Acarra screamed into the system, unleashing unholy vollies of weapons fire.

The Confeds knew they were dead, and so did the smart thing; they left.

Hyperspacing out as quickly as they could, the Acarra then approach the battlestation that the Confeds had built in orbit in hopes of capturing it. That wasn't to be so. The station detonated on command, damaging and shocking many Acarra ships, as well as destroying a few. As the last, surviving, Confeds hyperspaced out, Acarra troops began landing on the planet, quickly taking that over.

Meanwhile, the Confed ships, which numbered about two or three dozen, quickly hyperspaced from system to system. They narrowly avoided the Confeds in Kelmoan, and were soon safely in Emalghion.

-------------------

The Paladin Battlefrigate

The most incredible and technilogically advanced ship in the entire Acarra navy had finally been completed. The Paladin Battlefrigate was not only armed with a devastating array of weapons, but was also plated with special Neutronium Armor. The armor, one of the few things in the Acarran arsenal that did not require psi energy or was not based on psi energy, was incredibly strong. Much stronger than standard acarra armor, it could also regenerate at a very fast speed, at least for armor plating. It also had an added stealth effect; the farther you got away from the battlefrigate, the more difficult it was for missiles to get a lock on it. At close range, there was an added jamming effect, and the Paladin was still rather difficult to point out on radar. Maneuverability wise, it turned faster than the Enforcer frigate, and was just a little slower than that particular frigate. The ship was also designed to detonated whenever it was disabled or if somebody tried to board or capture it. The design was created so that even with a total power loss and extreme damage to the ship, it would still work. The ships were now being mass-produced in order to equip them on the Acarra warfleets in time.

Paladin Battlefrigate
Shields: 250
Armor: 300
2 Navair Lances
1 Vacar Lances
50 Starflare Missiles
4 Psi Disruptor PDS

-------------------

Acarra R &D;

Paladin Battlefrigate - Completed

Psi Disruptor PDS - Completed

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 05-10-2002).)

Mamajama enters the Tolb system. On her way in, she passed multiple slugs cocooning in various systems, so doubts the veracity of channel CRNTR. After greeting Raven, Saraine, ESPilot, and others, she is updated on progress with psychic weaponry.

"Some of us can certainly work the psi rifles", ESPilot informs her, "but we only have one."
"Let's get some replicated using the UEA's replicator technology."

<TRANSMISSION
<TO: UE ADMIRAL
<RE: PSI WEAPONS
<ENCRYPTION: MW OMEGA

Admiral,

Thanks to your generous assistance, one of the psychics made it safely to Tolb, where she has helped us learn to use a Gadzair psi rifle. Can you replicate this rifle? If so, of course you'd be welcome to make as many copies as you need. Please send plans or technical assistance ASAP.
Mamajama
<END TRANSMISSION

Farren spoke up. "Is there any chance of capturing some actual Acarran weaponry? Has anyone ever captured an Acarran soldier or ship? It would help a lot to see the actual wavelengths they are using, if we hope to counter them.If not, we can approximate the right wavelengths by viewing the battle videos in EM mode."

"What about making a ship-sized weapon on the principles of the Gadzair psi rifle?" asks MJ.
"We'll begin a new line of research," the scientists reply.

Then Mamajama gets an update on the Ultraslow vehicles. Several dozen are now ready for use, and have been equipped with Singularity devices. ESPilot is still researching slipstream technology, so that the USHOVs can negotiate the subspace slipstreams as well as regular hyperspace.

ETA: slipstream travel for USHOVs - 2 posts (Zidagar, DA, and Poch scientists joint venture)

Development of ship psi cannon 4 posts (3 governments joint research0

------------------

Paul watched from the bridge of the Aurgelmir as the Harmzuay pulled out of the drydock and did a lazy barrel roll and pulled up so it could head over the planet in a graceful curve and make its way to New Hrekka station to be outfitted. With even more manpower available, the time required for current projects was decreased. Several Mechs had been crammed into the bays of each ship, giving the Miranu a boarding force for whenever they manage to disable an Accaran vessel. Probe reports said that the Shamtul cocoons were progressing well, and that the slugs were reproducing. Miranu captains were a little uneasy about the lull in Accaran attacks on Miranu space, and were becoming more paranoid than the Igadzra.

All was going well with the underground resistance bases. New caverns had been dug out where fighters from the defence fleets could land and hide, clearing out more space for civilians to cram aboard the ships and evacuate.
------------------------------------
Factory Ships
ETC:3 Posts
Capitol Ship Replicators
Non-Government Building:
Mech Mass Production
Total:400
MVAG Mass Production
Total:38

------------------

(message to MJ)
(milky)
sure i can. it is a little complex but i can. here are the designs for the rifle and since i cant send matter by sub-space ill just send you replicater dssigns too.
use them in good health.
~UEA
(end)

"well now that that's done....."
"sir, we have completed one of the huge replicaters."
"oh. great. feed the designs for them into it, replicate sub-assemblies and build a bunch of them."
"yes sir."
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Durasteel:
ETC: 4 posts

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 20 post

Big Replicaters: cuts building time of ships by 4 posts.
ETC: 3 posts
-----------------
Mech Construction:
Total: 450 ETC: 75 per post

------------------

Mamajama, having received the specs for the replicators from UE Admiral, borrows Saraine's lab and constructs a replicator to replicate psi rifles.
"We've got to get as many of these into the hands of people with psi potential, trained to operate them, as possible," she says. "Judging by past experience, the Acarra will overrun worlds and these will help with the resistance. Also, you might want to have Poch people at your sensitive defense posts - we seem to be immune to the Acarran psi attacks, unless physical weapons are used. At least, I've only had a tolerable headache when people around me were tearing out their hair."

She tells the USHOV scientists that they are under ESPilot's command, and he will let them know what to do and when. There are now almost 50 USHOV Singularity-equippped vehicles.

"Any word on a captured Acarran person, ship, or weapon?" asks Farren.

"Saraine, the gossip amongst the scientists is that you have a point defense system developed. Might I be able to have at least some of my fleet fitted with it? I think we'll need it, and soon."

ETA: slipstream travel for USHOVs - 1 post (Zidagar, DA, and Poch scientists joint venture)

Development of ship psi cannon 3 posts (3 governments joint research

Gadzair psi rifle replication: 10 per post

------------------

"you know what?"
"no sir what?"
"i think we should send some scientists to help the DA and friends."
"are you sure sir? you do remember what they said they'd do."
"yes i know but i think they wouldnt mind if they were helping."

(message to DA/MJ/Zidagar)
(milky)
i am prepared to send some scientists to help with the psi research.
if you want them they will become citicens of the DA opon ex-port.
~UEA
(end)

"the sooner we all complete our research the better. General send a message to Poch."

(message to Houses of Poch)
(milky)
I am ordering 2 dreadnoughts to help defend your systems. sure this may seem pointless but i asure you it is not. dont try to send the ships back as i know how badly you need help. i warn you, the Cargobays are filled with anti-matter. the ships have already left dock.
~UEA
(end)

(message to slugs in sol)
(none)
please repeat your last transmition. we did not have the translaters yet but now we do.
~UEA
(end)
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Durasteel:
ETC: 3 posts

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 19 post

Big Replicaters:
ETC: 2 posts
-----------------