Wave of Destruction, Ch. 8-10

OOC:Actually, I don't really care about the SW's anymore. All they are is a quick, clean way of ending a war. There are other ways... However, I do care about the Freightor containing Anti-Matter. Anti-Matter is a pretty rare commodity and has good value in reactors and weapons.
--------------------------------------
Paul looked at the small holographic comm board in the battleroom. It was lit up with incoming messages. One from mamajama saying that Station Pybin was completely evacuated. Several messages that had been forwarded to him containing clips of audio from a few freightors that had been destroyed. Paul filed that away as something to investigate after the battle. A report from the Zachit saying that they had stopped sending ships into several areas due to their frequent destruction. A vector confirmation from the reinforcements coming in system. And last but not least a message from several research institutes stating that they had prototype mechs ready for production and had been shipped to Mira for inspection.

Paul looked back at the battle. The Miranu forces were beating back the Azdgari invaders, leaving many dozens of ships drifting through space. The remaining Azdgari ships had formed a large formation at one end of space, and from Pauls point of veiw it looked like it was going to soon pop like a pimple and expand outward, engulfing several warships that were haranguing them instead of drawing back and regrouping. As a test, he ordered these ships to group up at one end of the formation, and then make a micro-jump back to the battlegroup. As he had thought, the formation expanded quickly and just barely missed the ships as they fled into hyperspace.

As it stood, the Miranu forces might just barely come out victorious in this battle. Paul saw several dozen hyperspace tracing lines appear in the hologram. These lines were jumping in on the other side of Priato, invisible to the Azdgari fleet due to the sensor shadow caused by the planet. Several seconds later, Vice Admiral Gerald Derinth contacted him on an encoded private frequency and requested orders. Paul told him to come around on the left of the formation while the main battlegroup took them from the right and the front. Paul started a timer and ordered the fleet to move out. The timer started counting down till the time when Geralds taskforce would be able to make a microjump. 1:29...1:28...1:27...1:26...
---------------------------------------------------
Droidship ATX-0001 ran through its list of orders. Stay cloaked after activated until signal is recieved. If shields fall below 20%, jump towards the nearest system and detonate in hyperspace. Stay moving for as long as possible. ATX-0001 beamed in information from a groudside station as to the ships in-system. Hostile ships gaurding every jumpoint. Several more searching for something with active sensors. ATX-0001 ran through all the possible senarios in a matter of seconds, and only two came out with favorable outcomes. Go north on the elliptic plane, or go south, and there was a 82.091938140% probability of surviving the search and recieving the burst transmission that would decloak it. ATX-0001 shut down the top engines and transfered power to the bottom engines. As it glided smoothly through space, it slowly transfered power to the top engines untill it held a 45° angle above the elliptic.
----------------------------------------------------
Ships in reinforcement fleet:
4 Dragon Dreadnaughts, 36 Ares Crescent Warships, 48 Heavy Fighters+Carried Ships
Disruptor Cannon Development
ETC:10 Posts
Mech Reconstruction
ETC:Awaiting final selection

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

Some panic was starting to break through Mavs. They wanted to be clear of whatever destroyed them.

OV sat in his office talking to his consultant. "So when will the plans be read-" BOOOM!!!! Sparks flew everywhere as a group of 5 renegades came in fully loaded. OV's 2 security guards quickly pulled out thier weapons getting in one shot into one of he brigade before getting shot to death. The consultant dove as OV reached for his Semi-Automatic Proton Rifle under his desk and started blasting away the renegades. After a quick re-inforecment squad arrested the group. a few more rebellions hit Mavs but were squelched. OV announced that relocation plans were under way and they would be safe soon.

The Renegade Warfleet was being prepared. They were to attack Militia groups to divert attention.

Warfleet/Re-location- 1/4 days

------------------
Always remember this. All murderers, no matter how cruel and evil, only have blood on their hands. Not in their heart -Me
(url="http://"http://www.gameranger.com")GameRanger--Sß-Overrider720(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.boardgame.f2s.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard//ikonboard.cgi")BoardGame(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.magleague.com")MaG League- Overrider(/url)
The Underdogs Smiles:(url="http://"http://community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm")Underdog Smiles(/url)
(url="http://"http://www.nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso?bypass_cookie=si")Nova6's Webboard(/url) | (url="http://"http://evforums.n3.net")Unnoficial EV Forums(/url)

The predators attacking the station backed off from the adaah and just launched driek modules and rockets at long range, doing heavy damage, and launching their azdaras for strafing runs, while the Predators slowly fire their beamers (powerful beam weapon) at evacuating ships to disable, then board them. The predator's orders are to severely damage, not destroy the station.

The rest of the ships engage the miranu, a lot of crescent fighters being chased down by draek modules, and the miranu warships being picked on by azdaras and damaged heavily by the focused salvoes of nuek rockets.

(Note: The azdgari do not know about the Attar/Acarra attacks. Might want to tell them.)

------------------
"I dont follow the crowd.. I stand and make fun of all the people walking in a straight line." ~A. Rickman
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

(message to Confeds)
(Milky Way encryptrion)
dispite your ruthlessness in the war we will tell you all we know of the Attar.
they seemed to be interested in everything there is to know about the milkyway
as if they needed to plan something acordingly. when we kindly asked them to leave our space they saw it as a threat. that is all we know.
~UE Admiral
(end)

(message to Azdgari)
(max encrypion)
we have not yet recived the place of choice you wish to meet for the peace talks.
please reply
~UE Admiral
(end)

Hinavar
the fighters finished off the unarmed Carrier cruisers dispite their attempts at cloaking and went to help the sharks in their fighting after rearming at the Warcruisers. after another hour of fighting the Coalition ships jumed out of the system.

Riden
a Coalition fighter jumps into the system and broadcasts a message
befor jumping out:
"we the Voinians now see that we were barbarians but with the help of the ugly humans we have been reformed and are now civilized. we now know the value of life and relize how painfull it is to be engulfed in guilt as we are. but you must see that you are becomeing what we once were. on a concour fest.i speak on the behalf of our latest borb we are sorry and as long as we shall thrive will oppose it even if you dont forgive us in this generation we hope you will in future ones"

-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Outpost Construction
Total: 2, ETC: 1 posts

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 9, ETC: 3 posts

Ionic Particle Beam
ETC:3 posts

turreted spur missle launcher
ETC:1 posts

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Paul watched as the small groups of CW's and Heavy FIghters were slowly disabled and the line between victory and defeat blurred. The timer that had appeared in the battleroom slowly ticked away the seconds until the reinforcement fleet would be in place. 0:05...0:04...0:03...0:02...0:01...0:00. Paul felt a slight lurch as the Bahumat suddenly accelerated as was the rest of the fleet. It had all been planned down to a second, and the ship soon shook as the fleet re-materialized on the front and sides of the Azdgari formation. Several Predator Warships were still back towards the station and behind the group, but the main point of this sudden charge was to force the Azdgari back and maybe get them to retreat. The remaining Dragon Dreadnaughts fired their Adaah Emitters at the "north" and "south" ends of the formation to keep the Azdgari from just flying over the tops of the Miranu ships.

The Miranu immediately opened fire and the Azdgari had early casualties due to the surprise of such an unexpected charge. The reinforcement fleet was taking minimal damage, as their shields were charged and their crews weren't battle-weary. The Miranu on the sides of the formation just sat there, firing in a steady stream of missiles and Lysew fire, while most of the Dragons(Including Pauls) and most of the least heavily damaged Ares CW's pushed forward and kept firing and advancing toward the Azdgari. The many Lysew Cannos firing at the Azdgari warships were set to repel and damage, forcing the Azdgari back and together, making them easy targets and accomplishing the goal of forcing them away from the station. Several squadrons of HV FIghters had gone back to harass the Predator warships that had been attacking the Miranu warships earlier.

Now all the Miranu had to do was keep up the fire and hope the Azdgari retreated.
--------------------------------------------
ETC:9 Posts
Mech Reconstruction
ETC:Awaiting Final Selection

------------------
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

(Message to UE Admeral)
(Milky Way encryption)
"Your last message has told me the truth. We are acting like the Voinians, and we would never want to do that. If you give us the planets of Tientu, Iri, Duram, Durala, Niot, Fridi, and Romit, we will be your allies and destroy the Coilition Pirates. If we destroy all the pirates, you will give us the planets of Huron and Troub; you may take the other three. We will also fight by your side whenever we are needed."
-Grunadulater
----------
Hinavar
The Federation ships collect all the garbage in the system and send a few Haulers to take it to F-25 for the station.
----------
OOC:UEA, please tell me if I have any of the planets I asked for. I can't tell from the map.(We need an update!!!)
----------
Ion generator=2 posts
Hyperbeam generator=6 posts

------------------
"Oops, I think I killed it..."-Me
------------------
Come visit (url="http://"http://nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso")Nova6s Webboards(/url).

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**Helios System
The scout wizzed over the head of the courier. Then it turned around and flew past it, blasting the courier with some unusual form of energy beam which distabilized the couriers shields and, mysteriously, gave everybody headaches.

"Let's get out of here!" the captain yelled. "Send a message to Mamajama about this immediately!"

Mirava

Mamajama received the message from the Miranu Courier in the Helios System. Another system destroyed, leaving no survivors. The mysterious black Attar scout ships whizzing around before, during, and after. An energy beam which destabilized ships and gave headaches to crew.

"Something else to investigate if I finish this," she said.

Mamajama's advanced sensor array detected a slow-moving freighter at the east edge of Mirava space. Its signal identified it as a Miranu Heavy Freighter, and it had an unusually high amount of antimatter aboard. In hot pursuit were several Adzgari ships, and, surprisingly, some Dark Angel Cruisers. As she was scanning the system, a small orbiting station erupted with the Dark Angel's weapons fire. Some of the debris floating through space was sending out signals, which she ran through an identifying program.

"Looks like Benden's Suicide Warships are toast," she noted with some satisfaction. On a secure channel, Mamajama contacted Saraine and Co.

<TRANSMISSION>
TO: Seraphim
FR: Mamajama
RE: Antimatter freighter

Congratulations on destroying the SWs. If you're ready to finish the job, I'm going to try to disable the freighter with my Adaah emitter. Be ready to destroy it when I'm done- that is, if the Adzgari don't get to it before you do. I'm not going to bother trying to get the codes from Benden - if he decides that I'm a traitor, then I'll face that consequence when it comes...that is, if we all live through this.

Also....something's wiping out Renegade and other systems. Read attached datafile on Helios. The Attar scoutships seem to be involved. Perhaps they aren't as harmless as we had believed.
<END TRANSMISSION>

Mamajama accelerated towards the semi-cloaked freighter. The Foster's Revenge was carrying only a skeleton crew, as she had wanted as few as possible to be involved in her "treachery". Also, no one really knew how the antimatter would react with the Adaah emitter, and she was trying to keep casualties down to a minimum. Mamajama had said her goodbyes to her loved ones, and her fledgling conscience was clear. It was time.

Powering up the Adaah, the Revenge bore down on the freighter. She casually disabled an Adzgari Arada or two that got into her path. As the Revenge came within a half kilometer of the freighter, the freighter began to lose power as it came into the Adaah aura. The remains of the freighter's cloak flickered out, leaving it exposed to the many ruthless ships hunting it down. Unfortunately, the Foster's Revenge was also bearing the Adaah, and it also was losing power. The Revenge 's shields were down to 10%, and weapons systems were offline. Some of the Adzgari ships, and one of the Dark Angel cruisers, were also losing power from venturing into the Adaah's shadow.

"We got the freighter exposed! Now turn the damn thing off, and let's get out of here before the Adzgari decide to take revenge for all the times we've toasted them!, "yelled Mamajama.

A crewman turned off the Adaah emitter, and slowly, clumsily, the vulnerable Foster's Revenge attempted to get out of the way of the gathering hordes of ships.

------------------
My karma ran over your dogma. - bumper sticker

(This message has been edited by mamajama (edited 04-07-2002).)

Saraine grinned as the Antimatter freighter appeared onscreen. "That's our prey." He told the bridge crew. "Destroy it."
The Dark Angel ships launched TRAK modules at the same time as Azdgari ships, noticing the freighter, lanched Draek modules. The thirty-year-old freighter stood no chance against modern weaponry; Saraine watched as the freighter's shields quickly fell, and he weapons began to impact against the unprotected hull.
"Divert full power to shields!" He told the Dark Angel ships. "We don't want to be destroyed this close to our goal."
Azdgari Draek modules tore apart the freighter, breaching it's magnetic containment chambers. Antimatter touched matter, and the blast wave shot outwards, a wave of deadly radiation and superheated plasma.
The Dark Angel ships withstood the blast, shields glowing cherry-red along one side; the smaller Azdgari vessels were not so lucky, and several were destroyed. The Foster's Revenge moved slowly away, already out of the blast range.
"Mission accomplished." Saraine broadcast. "All Dark Angels vessels, move to jump points and enter hyperspace. Our work here is done."
The Dark Angel ships moved to the jump points, and blinked out of existence. Their work was done.

---
ETA until SILO production complete: 9 posts
ETA until Fireblade complete: 4 posts
ETA until Singularity Creation Techniques complete: 10 posts

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

MOD: Mamajama, sorry, but you only know of the mysterious aliens as the Attar, not the Acarra. They have yet to reveal their true name.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

OOC:UEA, please tell me if I have any of the planets I asked for. I can't tell from the map.(We need an update!!!)

OOC: i think you have iri, riden, and otid

(Message to Confeds)
(Milkyway Encrypion)
Yes we will accept your proposal, on the behaf of all the Coalition i thank thee.
please dont see this as being greedy but we would like copy of your cloaks, do feel free to decline
~UE Admiral
(end)

Coalition vessels move everything off the now Confed worlds/stations.

"this is great! we no longer have to suffer loss of life by the hand of the Confederacy. now we may get to other matters such as peace with the Azdgari."

"yes sir, this is truly a great day. you will be remembered for centeries to come for this."

(message to Miranu)
(max encryption)
greetings from the Coalition. we wanted to inform you that we now have an alliance
with the Confeds.
Do you require any help in fending off the Azdgari? we now have the ships to offer.
UE Admiral
(end)

-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Outpost Construction
Total: 3, ETC: 4 posts

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 9, ETC: 2 posts

Ionic Particle Beam
ETC:2 posts

turreted spur missle launcher
ETC: Complete
Turreted Spur Missle Launcher fited on all vessels that use Spur Missles
ETC: 3 posts

------------------

MOD: UE Admiral, you can't do 4 projects at once. The max is three. I'd also prefer that you would try and actually do SOMETHING besides the occassional fleet movement and message. Attack the Pirates or something.

Also note that the Coalition has a huge navy, which is the biggest navy in all of WoD (except for the Azdgari).

---------------------

First General Lythrawn looked at the latest tactical map. His eyes glowed blue as he looked up at the viewscreen. He grinned, his teeth glinting in the low light. "Send a message to Third General Lhevak. Order him to destroy Hrekka and Kelmoan within one week from now. It's about time we accelerated our plans."

The Acarran lieutenant grinned evily. "Yes, my lord..."

---------------------

Third General Lhevak smiled at the new orders from Lythrawn. "Very good. Ravaer, you take your fleet and destroy Hrekka. I will take mine and attack Kelmoan."

Ravaer nodded, slipping a Y'trak Dagger into its sheath. "What about Thrade? And Lythrawn?"

"Thrade will invade Huron. Lythrawn will invade either Dirach or Qerid."

Ravaer bowed slightly. "Then, if you don't mind, I must be getting back to my ship."

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 04-08-2002).)

OOC:/me pokes RED. C'mon, its been a couple of days, another couple and I will just start making posts about me annhilating your fleet and your ships bending over and taking it like a ߥ†ch.

------------------

Message to: Mamajama
We notice you fighting the miranu alone (Without your fleet), and wonder why.
We are about to give you a reason.
In return for cutting all ties with the miranu, we will help support your planet in times of need. Not to mention giving you access to all but the highest security military technology. We will ship food to end the drought we've heard about on your homeworld. We will relocate older citizens to more peaceful planets within our space. Look at the size of miranu and azdgari space. There is no way for the miranu to win this war, even with coalition help the casualties will be in the billions. We are not bloodthirsty. You notice, we are only disabling miranu vessels. We are going to take the civilians to our space and give them comfortable lives until benden is dead, then we will give them back their space. Reply si'l vous plait.
End

Message to: miranu ships in system
We are giving you a chance to surrender. Give up, and we will protect you from benden's retaliations. We will fight until he is dead. It's your choice. We are trying to avoid unneccesary deaths, but we'll do what we have to.
End

Message to: Coalition
We are fighting the Miranu, and you know why. Benden is a bloodthirsty ghoul that believes in massacreing innocent civilians in the name of war. Defense, even. We will meet you in the Azdgari system, on the whichever moon is in the safest orbit on arrival. Message the Dark angels before you jump in. Come un-armed.
End

MEssage to: DA
Escort a coalition fleet to the moon of your choice. I want them to know of the horrors benden caused. They have permission. If they load weapon systems, give them a warning, then shoot to disable. Wait for azdgari action after that.
end

The azdgari fleet breaks up, and reconverges in the midst of the miranu ships. Any adaah auras will drain the miranu fleets.
The predators fire a final volley of weapons into the station before it's disabled. It's then boarded, and Azdgari marines evacuate any other crew before destroying it.

------------------
"I dont follow the crowd.. I stand and make fun of all the people walking in a straight line." ~A. Rickman
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

(Message interception...)
Message to: Coalition
We are fighting the Miranu, and you know why. Benden is a bloodthirsty ghoul that believes in massacreing innocent civilians in the name of war. Defense, even. We will meet you in the Azdgari system, on the whichever moon is in the safest orbit on arrival. Message the Dark angels before you jump in. Come un-armed.
End
(...Message recorded)
(Message resent)
(end)
----------
(Message to Coalition)
(From Grunadulater)
"Sorry, cloaks are very secret devices. No offence, but we do not trust you Voinians a whole lot yet."
(end)
----------
A fleet of 5 carriers fully loaded and a Defender shoot off into hyperspace for the Gadzair system.
----------
Grunadulater's scientists were looking at the designs for the Hyperbeam generator when one jumped up in suprise. He knew that they were going to make another station in DSN-5495 for another, secret hyperbeam generator, but he had an idea. What if both hyperbeams were shot into a colector, and then shot out with twice the power. Sharing this with the other scientists, they all stared in awe at the new idea, approving it the second Grunadulater said they could do it. Unfortunatly, there would need to be more supplies than the Confederation had for this project, so they had to wait... unless...
----------
(message to Coalition)
(From Grunadulater)
We request that you loan us about a large stations worth of metal and other building materials. If you accept this offer, you will have a grant to our newest invention."
(end)
----------
Ion generator=2 posts
Hyperbeam generator=5 posts

------------------
"Oops, I think I killed it..."-Me
------------------
Come visit (url="http://"http://nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso")Nova6s Webboards(/url).

OOC:Umm...The station is empty, all scientific equipment and diagrams and research removed, all personal evacuated on mamajama's fleet. Nobody left to evacuate, just a drifting, empty station.
Paul Benden read the message from the Azdgari. He thought on it for about five minutes, and then sent back a wideband reply:

"All ships, ceasefire. Azdgari commander, these are the surrender terms under which I will leave this area. All ships and crews who are loyal to the me will stay under my command, the rest under the high council. I and my loyal crewers will leave to the innermost systems(which are the most loyal and include:Mirava, Leita, Priat, Zanat, Himgro, Blaga, Kitrak, Tmidor, and Zachit and all uninhabited systems between and within one jump of there) and the other systems will be ruled solely by the high council. We will no longer produce Suicide Warships or weapons of mass destruction, and we will not commit any acts of war on the Azdgari people as long as the Azdgari military does not invade our space. All crewers that you have removed from ships will be returned to them, and 25% of the ships we have disabled will be forfeit to us, and their crews may return along with the rest of the ships. Your most sensative technology may be removed from these ships, but the ships will be left as they are. Respond."

The Miranu ships stopped firing but kept dodging fire from the few Azdgari ships that had not listened to the surrender offer. The tension in every captain and commanders mind was understandable, as a refusal of the Azdgari offer would mean a long and bloody war between the Azdgari and the Miranu.
---------------------------------------
ETC:8 Posts
Mech Reconstuction
ETC:Awaiting Final Selection

------------------

Saraine did an easy 360ş turn in his command chair, happy to be back. No more genocidal Suicide Warships for now!
His current XO, another incompetent whelp, came running with a message. "Sir, this just came through from the Azdgari."
"Patch it through to my console."
"Yessir."
Saraine read the message, then composed a reply.

(message to: Redchigh)
(message fr: Saraine)
(message re: Coalition)
Will do - oh, they're hypering in now. I do hope you don't intend Dames to become some kind of amusement park.
Ciao,
-Saraine

Six ships jumped out of hyperspace, but they were not, as Saraine had expected, Coalition ships; they were Confederacy vessels.
"What are they doing here?" Saraine grumbled.

(in-system transmission to: Confederacy fleet)
(in-system transmission fr: Saraine)
(in-system transmission re: No Tresspassing)
Confederacy vessels; I don't know what you're doing here, but this is a Dark Angel system and any and all non Dark Angel traffic is to be arranged prior to your arrival. Now if you have a good reason for intruding, then by all means, tell me what it is; if not, then Dark Angel Crescent Warships will escort you back to the jump point.
Ciao,
-Saraine

(message to: Mamajama)
(message fr: Raven)
(message re: Your actions)
Friend, it was a good and brave thing you did in Mirava, and I thank you for it. You have repaid your debts fifteen times over now. If at any time you want to stop by, I'll be happy to talk.
Ciao,
-Raven

---
ETA until SILO production complete: 8 posts
ETA until Fireblade complete: 3 posts
ETA until Singularity Creation Techniques complete: 9 posts

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

(message to Coalition)
(From Grunadulater)
We request that you loan us about a large stations worth of metal and other building materials. If you accept this offer, you will have a grant to our newest invention."
(end)

(message to Confeds)
(milkyway encryption)
yes ok we will send you the metel you require.

also on another note i suggest we both work on a new engine for our ships so we may move faster (your bomber and our Dreadnought is very slow.)
~UE Admiral
(end)

General, prepare a fleet for the peace talks i want a fleet of 3 warcruisers to be sent. completely unarm one of them and put the rep. on it and the other 2 escort the
unarmed one until the last jump into the Azdgari system. they will stay in tolb.
oh and general send those stations we built to DSN-7294, DSN-6004, SOL with a class A escort each.
(message to Azdgari)
(max encrypion)
we are sending a fleet of 3 warcruisers. the one with the rep on it is totaly unarmed and the other 2 will stay in tolb. ok?
~UE Admiral
(end)

-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Outpost Construction halted
Total: 0

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 9, ETC: 1 posts

Ionic Particle Beam
ETC:1 posts

ETC: 2 posts

------------------

Saraine glowered. "Darnit, those fool Coalitioners were supposed to ask us , not the Azdgari!"
"They're in our systems now, sir." the spineless XO said.
"Drat. Why can't the Azdgari use their own systems for peace talks?"
"I don't know, sir. Two fully armed warcruisers are in the Tollb system; another unarmed one has entered Azdgari."
"Well, they're cleared to visit Dames, but they're certainly not cleared to hang around our R&D; systems." Saraine growled, while thinking, I could get a computer to do this XO's job.
"What should I tell them, sir?"
"Leave that to me." Saraine opened up the comms systems.

(message to: Coalition Vessels)
(message fr: Saraine)
(message re: A few points )
Coalition vessels; you are cleared to visit Dames, but not to leave armed warships in the Dark Angel Research and Development system of Tollb. Please withdraw your two armed warcruisers immediately from Tollb; you may transfer them to Azdgari if you wish, (provided they stay a suitable distance from Xarnes and the mining stations) but bear in mind that they are not in fact neccessary; the Dark Angels are politically neutral to you and the Azdgari, but any shots fired will be viewed as an act of hostility.
Thankyou,
-Saraine

---
ETA until SILO production complete: 7 posts
ETA until Fireblade complete: 2 posts
ETA until Singularity Creation Techniques complete: 8 posts

------------------

(message to DA)
(no encryption)
yes we will move them out of tolb into the Azdgari system far from the center.
sorry for intruding, our maps indictated that tolb was uninhabited.
the reason for the Armed vessels is that there is a posibility that 1. the Azdgari may betray us 2. the Zidagar may think we are hostile 3. the renegades may attack.
Please make us aware of what systems you have colonies in.
~UE Admiral
(end)

the warcruisers jump into Azdgari and stay far from the planets.

Omm
a fleet of 20 warcruisers and 30 sharks jump into the system and meets the unsuspecting Coaliton Renegade ships. launching all fighters the war cruisers pound mercilessly on the renegade warships sending the fighters and H. fighters after the med. vessels and the sharks blast away at the Renegade fighters.

(message to Coalition Renegades)
(no encryption)
surrender this system to us now or we shall take it with force.
~UE Admiral
(end)

-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 10, ETC: 6 posts

Ionic Particle Beam
ETC: Complete
Ionic Particle Beam turreted
ETC: 2 posts

ETC: 1 posts

------------------

OOC: what is the posting rule? its been 7 hours since i last posted. would it be legal to post again?

------------------