ATTN: Bomb, or someone else that knows. ROTV question.

WARNING: SPOILERS. Don't read unles you've played through. You have been warned.

Okey, I've been playing through ROTV again, made New Taranto pay tribute, then landed. Mission poped up in the bar for UEs, decided, why not, and did it. Then did all the missions that came up after that, up to when I went back to New Taranto after the Zachit more or less said "STFU and go away". I looked around the south tip to see if there are any more missions, but I can't find any. Are there any more? I may have asked this question before, but I can't find the topic, and I can't remember the answer, so I'm asking again. Thanks.

P.S. Is it true there is gonna be a ROTV III?

Lonevoinian

------------------
Give war a chance! Give war a chance!

Originally posted by Lonevoinian:
**WARNING: SPOILERS. Don't read unles you've played through. You have been warned.

Okey, I've been playing through ROTV again, made New Taranto pay tribute, then landed. Mission poped up in the bar for UEs, decided, why not, and did it. Then did all the missions that came up after that, up to when I went back to New Taranto after the Zachit more or less said "STFU and go away". I looked around the south tip to see if there are any more missions, but I can't find any. Are there any more? I may have asked this question before, but I can't find the topic, and I can't remember the answer, so I'm asking again. Thanks.

P.S. Is it true there is gonna be a ROTV III?

Lonevoinian

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but it sounds like your conscience got the better of you and you joined the UE to try and save them. If so, I'm fairly sure that if you haven't recaptured earth, you're not done yet. Try Mars. In fact, I'm fairly sure thats where the next one comes up, with several UE commandos ambushing you. I could be wrong.. I haven't fired up EVO, let alone Reign II in a long time..

If there's going to be a Reign III, it's news to me. I've got the entire thing planned out and essentially written, but I don't have the time or motivation to program it, nor do I have the graphics talents to render the 15 or so new ships I had planned to introduce. If someone out there is crazy enough to want to do the project, email me or drop me a line here and I'll send you the story.. or anyone who just wants to know what I had planned to happen, for that matter...

_bomb

Bomb,

If you can line someone up to do the graphics, I'll be more than happy to program the missions if that's all that's needed. I can't help on the former count, as I know absolutely nothing about that.

UEC

------------------
"Wherever I have been, I am back."

-Gandalf

Originally posted by Bomb:
snip**

Thanks. Because of that, I've had the "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death" part of Psalm 23 running through my head all night. ๐Ÿ™‚ I really never would have guessed Mars though. I always thought it never had any people at all on it. Ah well. Thanks again.

Lv

P.S. I'm about this ( | | ) close to becoming a UE because of you. ๐Ÿ˜›

goes off mumbling about 9 valleys

<edit>Hmm, having text cut off in the middle of the box is getting irritating.goes back looking for where ot land after the Emperor, well...

------------------
The part about Andrea Yates' trial that scares me the most is that, if she has killed her kids up until they were FULLY out of the womb, no one would have made the slightest fuss.

(This message has been edited by Lonevoinian (edited 03-22-2002).)

Whoopsies, pushed "Reply" not "Edit". Could someone please delete?

(This message has been edited by Lonevoinian (edited 03-22-2002).)

Originally posted by UE Crusader:
**Bomb,

If you can line someone up to do the graphics, I'll be more than happy to program the missions if that's all that's needed. I can't help on the former count, as I know absolutely nothing about that.

UEC

That would be cool, provided there is interest for such a thing. Otherwise, we shouldn't bother.

_bomb

Originally posted by Bomb:
**That would be cool, provided there is interest for such a thing. Otherwise, we shouldn't bother.

_bomb**

Reign I =3847
Reign II=2361
Reign updater file= 909

That gives me a total 7117 downloads. And Iยดm sure I missed some versions
Sure you wouldn't get that many now, but I think there's still quite some people out there who'd play it

**That would be cool, provided there is interest for such a thing. Otherwise, we shouldn't bother.

_bomb

People not interested in a plug-in written by you? Come on. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If we build it, they will come....or something like that.

------------------
"Wherever I have been, I am back."

-Gandalf

(This message has been edited by UE Crusader (edited 03-25-2002).)