F-25 galactus group...

was wondering how I pick up on their storyline or get access to their ships... if that's possible of course... thanks

------------------
'go team'

I don't remember if I ever got them in missions, it's been so long since I played...though I have a hunch you could.

Primarily I posted this so it could be brought back to the top so somebody would please answer Zorconclop's question.

------------------
Mike Lee (Firebird)

I seem to remember bomb talking about three different storylines....

(This message has been edited by Opalius (edited 03-15-2002).)

Originally posted by Opalius:
**I seem to remember bomb talking about three different storylines....

(This message has been edited by Opalius (edited 03-15-2002).)**

I've tried emailing bomb about what I think is a bug in F-25 2.0 - on the looking for missing cargo mission from Igzadra, it always tells you that you've found it, and to go to Station Raelion, where nothing ever happens. Also, no little grey "Intruder" ship in Nujja or anywhere else. I seem to be "stuck" in the game, would appreciate any info.

------------------

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found
it!) but 'That's funny...'"
--Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by mamajama:
**I've tried emailing bomb about what I think is a bug in F-25 2.0 - on the looking for missing cargo mission from Igzadra, it always tells you that you've found it, and to go to Station Raelion, where nothing ever happens. Also, no little grey "Intruder" ship in Nujja or anywhere else. I seem to be "stuck" in the game, would appreciate any info.

Bomb has pretty much retreated from the EV community.. expect a long delay in replying if you get one at all.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.mazca.com/")Mazca(/url)
What I lack in enthusiasm I make up for in laziness.

Originally posted by mamajama:
**I've tried emailing bomb about what I think is a bug in F-25 2.0 - on the looking for missing cargo mission from Igzadra, it always tells you that you've found it, and to go to Station Raelion, where nothing ever happens. Also, no little grey "Intruder" ship in Nujja or anywhere else. I seem to be "stuck" in the game, would appreciate any info.

The Intruder is in the Kavkaz system in v.2.0.

Never got your emails, though my hotmail account was down for a while. For future problems, drop me a line at RobS17@aol.com. And yeah, what Mazca said is true, though I'll do my best to maintain the files and answer any questions.. Just keep in mind that I can't guarantee I'll be able to answer them (on a PC at school, unfortunately)

_bomb

Originally posted by Zorconclop:
**was wondering how I pick up on their storyline or get access to their ships... if that's possible of course... thanks

Hopefully, you've picked up the newer version, 2.0, which now calls them "the Imperium" and no, unfortunately, they no longer have a storyline, and access to their ships is highly restricted. They do play a minor part in several mission strings, but otherwise they're not a major part of the game anymore. I felt it was just better to focus much more attention and energy on the Kytaan-Querin storyline, which (in it's ideal, un-bugged form) I'm the most proud of because not only does the player have several options as to what happens, it's replayable and just ****ing cool....

_bomb