Apologies.

I would just like to apolgise for destroying Andrew Welch and many other innocent traders. I would NOT like to apologise for destroying lorilorilorilori and the Elizabeth Reib because they are WAY too cocky.

Isn't life insanely great?

------------------
Drug laws support terrorism.

Originally posted by Soviet mikee:
**Isn't life insanely great?

Only with the EV series :).

------------------
luck is beating the odds, bad luck is when they are the odds of having something bad happen to you.

Doesn't Andrew Welch say 'Get out of my way or I'll blast your blazes'? Nobody talks to me like that when they're in a Freighter and I'm in a UE Cruiser. 😛

P.S I'm very xenophobic when it comes to trading ships 😄

------------------
Do you want to know my signature?
really?
well...
Tough! 😛

(This message has been edited by Zax (edited 03-12-2002).)

Originally posted by Zax:
**...Dobody talks to me like that when they're in a Freighter and I'm in a UE Cruiser.:p

I do...

(This message has been edited by Deathmatch (edited 03-11-2002).)

Originally posted by Soviet mikee:
**Isn't life insanely great?

Don't even think about attacking me...fuh fuh fuh... well I still blow her up...

Originally posted by Deathmatch:
I would just like to apolgise for destroying Andrew Welch and many other innocent traders. I would NOT like to apologise for destroying lorilorilorilori and the Elizabeth Reib because they are WAY too cocky.

You killed I<snip>?! I'm shocked and appalled. That was my favourite përs of all time. Andrew Welch and Matt Burch...meh. If they put themselves in the game, they have to expect people to blow them up.

<cries for I<snip>>

------------------
Word.