How to turn the tide on turncoats?

Originally posted by Master_Blaster:
**I don´t know is this right place to ask, but I´d like to hear some tactics to win
that battle on Rock. My ship is currently Crescent warship, but I don´t know is
the best ship in that battle, because fleet of about 25 crescent fighters with it isn´t easy at all with large and slow Crescent warship. At start, I thougt that SAD modules would be good, but asteroid belt is little bit too dense.

Personally I'd go for a fast ship with plenty of close ranged firepower. The Zidara is good for this.

Take out the fighters first, wait 'til your shields and fuel are recharged (you have got fuel scoops haven't you?) and take on the CWs one by one.

Another sneaky, cheaty tactic is to target one ship and fire at another by keeping it between you and the target ship. If it's neutral to you (ie. engaged with another ship) it won't return fire... Hopefully.

Az

------------------

"...And Alexander wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Originally posted by SuperNova:
**I hate the Krait swarms, they come at you like an army of the undead, ripping you to pieces and showing no mercy. Why did they make so many missions that deal with these things?!?!

Yes, but when you have a new pilot and you need to build up a combat record, those kraits are there to oblige. One of the first things I do when I've got a decent ship is to go fight renegades for a bit.
--D.

------------------