Femme Fatale question

i have this mission where i'm supposed to find 3 old super tankers that disappeared in the southwest part of the galaxy. well, i just spent 3 hours wandering the galaxy from alba to fortuna and all ive gained is the right to land at DTE Unit :mad:
if anybody happens to know where i can find the first tanker, i would greatly appreciate it if you'd let me know. thankee.

Hint for the first ship:

You've been here in frozen heart; its a significent place in the story. You resolved to "finish it!" at this spot.

Hint for the second:

Its not far from where you started.

Hint for the third:

Try asking Alana for help. Then solve a murder and retrieve stolen art.

Do not abort any of the 3 missions, and bear in mind that some stellars have more than one place to land.

I'll post more help if you need it.

------------------
"Wherever I have been, I am back."

-Gandalf

AHA! thanks a million. i never would have thought of that.

uh, can i have another hint on that second one? i only know 2 war/disaster/plague zones right off the top of my head and i checked 'em.

(This message has been edited by Darrell Russell (edited 01-20-2002).)

Originally posted by Darrell Russell:
**AHA! thanks a million. i never would have thought of that.

uh, can i have another hint on that second one? i only know 2 war/disaster/plague zones right off the top of my head and i checked 'em.

(This message has been edited by Darrell Russell (edited 01-20-2002).)**

check my post of a few days ago re: hints on Thor freighters....Valiant Bastard's hint it got me unstuck. Good luck.

------------------

ok whats with auva and auva city, I had to run a letter and some goods to the city and all i could find was auva and the lady i who needed the letter but she just told me to stop wating her time. can someone help?

It's like a puzzle. Does one planet necessarily have only one port? If you were in a system with several planets, and you wished to toggle through them to land on a certain one, what would you do? And I don't mean flying near to the one you want and hitting L. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, read the EVO and FH documentation if you haven't, again if you have. Hopefully that will give you enough to work it out for yourself.

------------------
Vocatus atque non vocatus
Deus aderit.

posted by Darrell Russell:

The second ship isn't necessarily in the Alba and Gessel systems, but close to them. As in 2 jumps or less close.....

UEC

------------------

-Gandalf

yeah, i found all of them. are there any more missions after the cobra/taking over museum of human rights string?

------------------

If you've recovered the information about your identity, you're done. If not, there's still something left to do.

------------------

-Gandalf