FH mission, Restore Democratic status?

what is the deal with this mission? It doesn't give you enough time (5 days) to hyperjump the 7 jumps from Ashkelion to Earth! Confused...

------------------
Go Red Sox! Down with the Yankees! 😛
Go Patriots! Down with the.....Rams?
Go Bruins...down with....

ahhgg, i need help with the series of alana missions starting on earth with the theft of the ring. I'm up to the part with the missions given to you in the luna mission computers. An old guy tells you to destroy or disable the devastator or something, then alana tells you to go to tesken alpha...

I'm very confused regarding what to do. I destroyed the devastator, and it says "mission failed", but in the computer, it says, "you need to come clean to alana, first you have to destroy the devastator and hurt rigel pride" and then another one says "destroying the battleship would be as big a blow to them as..." Experimenting, I destroyed the devastator and went to tesken, with the message "Remember" appearing.

Martin or anyone else that knows about this mission, can you explain what is supposed to happen from the point where you wake up early on luna with the "voice in your head" that tells you to go to the bar? Any help is appreciated.

------------------

Originally posted by Kylethekender545:
**ahhgg, i need help with the series of alana missions starting on earth with the theft of the ring. I'm up to the part with the missions given to you in the luna mission computers. An old guy tells you to destroy or disable the devastator or something, then alana tells you to go to tesken alpha...

I'm very confused regarding what to do. I destroyed the devastator, and it says "mission failed", but in the computer, it says, "you need to come clean to alana, first you have to destroy the devastator and hurt rigel pride" and then another one says "destroying the battleship would be as big a blow to them as..." Experimenting, I destroyed the devastator and went to tesken, with the message "Remember" appearing.

Martin or anyone else that knows about this mission, can you explain what is supposed to happen from the point where you wake up early on luna with the "voice in your head" that tells you to go to the bar? Any help is appreciated.

Don't abort any mission. Disable the Hunter Killer ships, but don't destroy them. Listen to the mysterious old man...think of him as Yoda. Take the high road always. Some missions don't give you time enough to complete, unless you are careful NOT
to pick them up from the mission computer until you are 1-2 jumps away. Hope this helps.
mj

------------------

Originally posted by mamajama:
Some missions don't give you time enough to complete, unless you are careful NOT
to pick them up from the mission computer until you are 1-2 jumps away. Hope this helps.
mj

(/B)

Was it ever possible to save Emile's life, aka, completing the urgent message from emile mission successfully? I'm guessing not. Thanks for the advice, I got past that part now!

------------------

Originally posted by Kylethekender545:
**Was it ever possible to save Emile's life, aka, completing the urgent message from emile mission successfully? I'm guessing not. Thanks for the advice, I got past that part now!

I don't know, as I've played FH 2x now, including once when I picked up that mission 1 jump away from Barnard, and Emile has always died. I think that Emile's death is central to the story.

------------------

Was it ever possible to save Emile's life, aka, completing the urgent message from emile mission successfully? I'm guessing not. Thanks for the advice, I got past that part now!

Alas, no. If you finish it successfully, Emile dies in your arms. If you come too late, Emile is already dead.

UEC

------------------
"Wherever I have been, I am back."

-Gandalf