What's your favourite ship?

I'm just wondering what people think the best ship is, and what they equip it with. I like a captured Azgdari Arada, with two phase turrets, two needle launchers, all three manoeverability upgrades (I've forgotten their names) and all items that weigh nothing.

------------------

My favorite is my current UE Dreadnaught.(U can only get it from the plugin "Reign of the UE") It has 6 neutron turrets, 6 neutron beam turrets,
5 phase cannons, 1 ue fighter bay with 10 fighters, 1 desroyer bay with 2 destroyers, a missle launcher with 200 pursuit missles
an afterburner, four sheild enhancers, a layer of armor, all 3 manouver upgrades, and an ecm.

------------------
P-Z out

my favorite is my frieght - courier, the Argo. I've always thought that the graphice for fright - courier and the UE destroyer should be swapped....the FC looks so much better!

------------------
"Its better to burn out
than to fade away" -
Neil Young

Are you allowed to post your own ship?
If you are, my fav is my gunship, which sorta looks like te arbiter from Starcraft . It has 6 swivel phase cannons, my own rockets, and a cloaking device. If your not allowed your own ship, its my zidara with speed upgrades,4 shield capacitors, phase beams and turrets,2 fuel tanks and... I forget what else.

------------------
do I pilot a UE destroyer? certainly not!

I have several favorite ships that I pilot on a rotating basis: the Galaxy Class USS Enterprise-D, the Super Star Destroyer, the Millenium Falcon, and the Shadow Cruiser of Bablyon 5 fame. Where can you get these ships? Download the Voinians plug, a recent addition to the add-ons page. Voinians has the maximum 64 ship classes and many cool outfits as well.