hints on Thor freighters, please?

OK, I've found the 1st freighter. Toured the galaxy, including the funny constellation at NW. Any hints on the other two? And, please don't tell me exactly where they are.

Thanks,

mj

------------------

How do you know that you've found the first freighter? When you look at any object, you get a mental picture of that object. You can only really see that mental image when you think about the object, but you can never really know the object-in-itself because you are locked within the confines of your own subjectivity. So how can you know that the object-in-itself really exists "out there" when all you have is a mental image to go on? For that matter, is not your entire self-image a mental construct like everything else you think about? For all you know, you are a disembodied intelligence floating in a sea of nothingness. You may be the only conscious being in existence and the rest of us are mere images in your flow of consciousness.
The freighter does not exist outside of your mind, my friend. But then, neither do I.

SSB, wouldn't it be more accurate to say that the freighter exists only in your computer?

------------------
Question authority. That's an order.

Have you followed up on the clues given? I believe this was the SuperFreighter lent to the Red Cross organization, and as such might be found near plague worlds (I can think of two) and warzones (again two, one of which is much more important to the story of FF, while the other was important in FH). Jasta herself says she and Justin should also check all uninhabited systems and worlds adjacent (or just near) to the plague/war zones. Hope that gives you enough to work it out. As for the third, let the story go - if you don't pick up any leads, work on any other plot related missions you still have.

------------------
Vocatus atque non vocatus
Deus aderit.

Freak, one's mental image of one's computer is all one may know about one's computer, so one cannot verify that the computer actually exists as an object-in-itself. You only know your computer as an idea in your own head.

The Matrix is not real. There is no spoon.

By the way, your signature line is awesome. I love the way you think.

Originally posted by Valiant Bastard:
**Have you followed up on the clues given? I believe this was the SuperFreighter lent to the Red Cross organization, and as such might be found near plague worlds (I can think of two) and warzones (again two, one of which is much more important to the story of FF, while the other was important in FH). Jasta herself says she and Justin should also check all uninhabited systems and worlds adjacent (or just near) to the plague/war zones. Hope that gives you enough to work it out. As for the third, let the story go - if you don't pick up any leads, work on any other plot related missions you still have.

mm. Yeah, done all that, aware of Red Cross tie in. Still no freighters. Thanks, anyway. SSB, for a figment of my imagination, you sure do run on and on. Perhaps I should get my synapses checked for faulty shutoffs.

------------------

Allright, I still don't want to tell you exactly where it is, but I went around the galaxy once myself before I noticed the system, and you're probably a bit frustrated by now. The warzones I meant were Devore and Alba. Devore's not much of a war zone in FF though. Plague worlds turn up nothing? That only leaves one. Check every system adjacent to Alba. There's a chance the freighter isn't floating derelict. A good chance, or someone else would have found it.

------------------
Vocatus atque non vocatus
Deus aderit.