i am playing frozen heart and femme fattle ,, a little help please :)

In frozen heart i am up to the kidnaped II mission and i cant find the disbaled ship where is it?
also in femme fatle i am Unable to find the Thor super fireghters where are they ??

PLease help, Cheers, gazza

------------------
Tachyon is coming...

Originally posted by gazza_2001:
**I
also in femme fatle i am Unable to find the Thor super fireghters where are they ??

I believe they are on uninhabited planets. I haven't played for ages, so I'm not sure which ones. Good luck.

------------------
-- Greg Anderson
-- Member of Green Eye's Storyline Developement Team
-- AIM Screenname: DrowninInReality
-- E-Mail: foodvelocity@mac.com

Originally posted by gazza_2001:
**In frozen heart i am up to the kidnaped II mission and i cant find the disbaled ship where is it?

PLease help, Cheers, gazza

First, I'd like to ask you to please use proper grammar and spelling, or, at the very least, punctuation. Also, it's "fatale" not "fattle" or "fatle".

That over with, the first two Thors should be easy to find if you played Frozen Heart first and if you read the documentation. Near war zones and disaster areas-sound familiar? The third you don't need to worry about until later, because you have to do some other missions first.

As for the kidnapping II mission, the disabled ship should be in the Altair system, which is southwest of Rigel.

------------------
asc( );