Voinan string

How and where do you get the first mission for the Voinan mission string? Do you need a specific combat rating to get this mission? And I'm considered like a criminal or felon on their systems, which is what the game started me out as.

------------------
Go Red Sox! Down with the Yankees! 😛

The missions start at Pax station. I'm not sure about this, but you probably need some sort of decent combat rating to get the mission. Just kill some renegades and keep visiting Pax.

------------------
My state bird is the finger.

I'm not sure about the combat rating, but you also have to be in bad standing with the UE. Blow up a Destroyer or something and the Vonians will take you more seriously.

------------------
And So Shrout1 Finally Arrived
And Then There Was Excessive Cheating

That makes sense, after I get all I need from the UE without damaging the Voinans I'll start attacking destroyers then. Is the Voinan string any good? Is it as long, as thorough, and as much system changing hands as the UE/Emalgha string?

------------------

Ugh, I'm considered a felon in Voinan space. And now I'm a felon in both Voinan and UE

I've gotten up to decent individual in most of the eastern voinan systems by blasting destroyers, but i'm a felon in Pax, and I'm not getting any voinan mission...what now?

------------------

(This message has been edited by Kylethekender545 (edited 12-26-2001).)

Ok, I finally got the mission so I guess blowing up all those destroyers did pay off.

------------------

Combat rating and status doesn't matter. You just have to be a trader.

the only catch, is that you haven't done the military UE strong yet.

------------------
"I- I Swear Officer.. The Dwarf was on fire when I got here!"
------------------------
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

What do you mean? I've done all the UE missions in another pilot file.

------------------