Describe yo favorite ride

Mine is a UE cruiser named "The Psyklone." It has 5 neutron turrets, a couple of hunter missle launchers,
a fighter bay, a couple of speed and engine enhancers, and a layer of dospect armor.

Whaddabout you guys? what kind of ships do you have?

------------------
P-Z out

My favorite ship was an Arada called the Miretzky. I loved it because I could do whatever I wanted to do with it, really.

------------------
"My guitar gently weeps." George Harrison, 1943-2001

I like a Azdara with both shield boosters, 3 extra shields and phase cannons 🙂

it's practically invincible.

------------------
--mikeeJ
"And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh."

I dont have a "favorite" ride, none of the ships are perfect to me. I'm playing it again, and so far, my favorite has been the lazira I'm in now, but it's not upgraded much. just a rcs upgrade, minus the SAD launcher and another dispy launcher w/ ammo, with shield upgrades and a layer of bronev I think. thats about it. I've taken out an Igadzra though, without the monty python.

It's named the S.S. Lacey cause it's my gf's middle name. I've used a lot of different ship names though if you catch my drift.

------------------
"I- I Swear Officer.. The Dwarf was on fire when I got here!"
------------------------
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

My fav. ride would be my azdara. With a speed upgrade and a bunch of other things
(i haven't played it in 7 months) all i remember is i took the 'nought head on without a scatch. 🆒 I'm not good at naming so i ended up name'n it the U.A.S. Azdara. sob :frown: ( (United Earth. Azdgari. Ship.)

------------------