Strand strings

What's the "coolest" or most recommended strand string? I've done lots of the Zidagari missions so both the Igadzra and Azdgari hate me, but which one of these has the biggest main objective completion missions?

------------------
Go Red Sox! Down with the Yankees! 😛

Originally posted by Kylethekender545:
**What's the "coolest" or most recommended strand string? I've done lots of the Zidagari missions so both the Igadzra and Azdgari hate me, but which one of these has the biggest main objective completion missions?

Why don't you just play the game? Everyone has their own opinions about the strands.

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.
------------------
(url="http://"http://www.homestead.com/lukenj/index.html")"It's spelled Luke, but it's pronounced 'Qkrnxtl.'"(/url)

Of course, that's why I asked, I'm interested in those opinions, because once you've completed the main objective for one of the strands I'm assuming you can't do it for another? So though I might replay the game to do Voinan missions, that would be far in the future and I'd like to get an idea of which strand to help out.

------------------
Go Red Sox! Down with the Yankees! 😛

Well, it depends on your style of play. The Zidagar have the Zidagar ECM and Phased Beamer, both of which can be very useful, and they offer the Zidara, a fast but powerful fighter-warship, with two Zidagar Fighters, the second fastest ship in the game, each with a phased beamer, although it barely has any room for extras.

The Azdgari offer the Azdaras, the fastest ship in the game, with the fastest shield regen, the Azdgari upgrade, which greatly increases your ship's turning capabilities, and the experimental shield regenerator, which really boosts your shield regeneration. And they Azdara bays, with a max of six Azdaras each.

The Igadzra offer the Plasma Siphon, which drains fuel in 1.0.2. (in 1.0.1 I believe it gives fuel), doesn't cause much damage, but can stop an Azdara in it's tracks. They also offer the Igazra, the most powerful ship in unupgraded single-combat in the entire game, as well as the SAE's, which have very good guidance systems and are very powerful (although the Zidagar ECM is to a SAE like a standard ECM is to a SAD) although I believe their string is a bit more challenging than the others.

So, take your pick. Only one Strand string per pilot. Unless you get the Triple-agent plug, which let's you work for all three on one pilot.

------------------
Greetings from your friendly local cannibal, put in your town by the federal government to keep the human population in check.
Of all the people I've pummeled; unsuspecting and deserving, I've learned one thing: you can either run, or fight. All other strageties are variations of these. —Geglash
All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong? —The Beatles