Star Wars plug question

I am a little cheating 3@%&, so I tried to put in the cheat plugins included in the download. But they don't affect the universe in any way! everything is still overpriced. Any help appreciated.

------------------
"The only reason for time is to stop everything from happening at once!"

Sometimes plugs just have conflicting info. I tried to do the same thing with Frozen Heart, but none of the EVO info is contained in that plug. There is no Crescent Warship, so there is no free Crescent Warship. Ev-Edit is really buggy, so copy whatever you are modifying before messing with it; but it is a good way to make cheats for a plug. Just open the Star Wars plug and mess around with the Weap resources and the Ship resources. I think you can download it from the EVO add-ons website.

------------------
Shrout1

(This message has been edited by Shrout1 (edited 12-10-2001).)

Originally posted by Temporal:
**I am a little cheating 3@% &, so I tried to put in the cheat plugins included in the download. But they don't affect the universe in any way! everything is still overpriced. Any help appreciated.

Oh there is nothing wrong with the plugs. They give you access to some crazy ships like the Super Star Destroyer. Easy way to make money is to take spice from Kessel and transport it to the Hutt homeworld. Good luck. 🙂

------------------
"God is dead." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche