How do I get the Kirrim Prime missions?

Originally posted by Dark Bahamut:
On the Kirrim missions it tells me to find a disabled miranu cargo ship, where is it?

Smott. Just below Priat. To get the Kirrim Prime missions just keep trying.

But you know that now.
Oh well.

Az

------------------

The above post can be concidered
"Parlez vous sans mon derreire"
As the french probably wouldn't say.

To get the Kirrim Prime mission string, first do the diplomatic relation mission that begins on Mira (in Mirava system). When they tell you afterward to go to Blaga, don't!
That actually begins the Miranu missions string. Instead, go to Kirrim Prime, that's where those missions begin. The disabled freighter can be found in Smott system. Make sure you board the ship and grab the cargo before you head back to Kirrim Prime. Anything else? I've done missions for UE (includes Emalghan, Hinwar, and Huron missions), as well as missions for the Miranu, Zachit, Azdgara, and Human Renegades. Still have to do missions for the Zidagar, Igadzra, Alien Renegades, and the Strandless. Still have a long way to go before "finishing" the game.

BTW: I don't know if you're doing the mission strings while you have the ROTUE plug installed, but if you are, take it out and do them, then install the plug. Otherwise, the plug overwrites missions... Says so in the Read Me!

Good Luck!
Ace 😉

------------------