Elven Bow of Destruction

I played PoG through twice with my swordsman using the wonderful Elvin BoD. I've added the Trinity plug and played again with the swordsman, but now the BoD comes up red and I cannot equip it. Will increasing my perception to a higher level let me equip the Elvin BoD? Should I just go ahead and sell the sucker, I could use the cash to upgrade myself, but I really want to use that bow.
Also if increasing my perception helps my marksmanship, why is it included as a stat for my swordsman?

also aswell

------------------
"I wonder who left this apple here?"
Alan Turing

I'm sure that if you play s the swordsman that you can't use ANY bows. So you should sell it.

------------------

ya, swordsman cant use bows. if youre gonna sell it, sell it at gwyden camp. they buy everything for twice as much as all the oher towns. for the EBoD, youll get 2000 gp at dernath, berglum, fantrima, and anywhere else that you can buy stuff from. if you sell it at gwyden, however, they will give u 4000 gp for it. nice, huh?

(p.s., if you sell the ring of gods at gwyden, you would get 30,000 for it)

------------------
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in: we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
-Nathaniel Borrenstein

Thanks a lot, I had not tried any bows as I was waiting for that beautiful Elven BoD...

also aswell

For a good time go to
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/6167/")http://www.geocities...oHo/Lofts/6167/(/url)

aa

------------------
Alan Turing

actually, there is another place that pays double for stuff - the hippy way down south that lets you sleep at his pad for free. (fergie?). 1 east of the north gidolan tunnel entrance, i think.

can anyone use the Elven Bow of Destruction?? I'm a Ranger Lv. 22 and I can't.

------------------

hmm, that doesnt sound right. the ranger should be able to use it with his starting stats alone. ask AAC about it

------------------
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in: we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
-Nathaniel Borrenstein

So, where do you find that lovely elven bow of destruction? Sounds yummy...

Originally posted by Claymoregal's Twin:
So, where do you find that lovely elven bow of destruction? Sounds yummy...

Its in the mole spider cave just 1 north from Fantrima,
and to answer above, the Elven bow of D works just for my ranger at the start. perhaps you have a corupt save or somthing, I don't see why you can t use it.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**...to answer above, the Elven bow of D works just for my ranger at the start. perhaps you have a corupt save or somthing, I don't see why you can t use it.

You missed the part where I said I was playing again as a swordsman...I understand now that I cannot use bows, the second part of my question is what do the perception potion do for me if I don't need extra marksmanship skill...I have 3 saved in my pack and still wonder if they will help my aim with my sword...

also aswell

------------------
Alan Turing

Originally posted by also aswell:
**what do the perception potion do for me if I don't need extra marksmanship skill...I have 3 saved in my pack and still wonder if they will help my aim with my sword...

also aswell

nope, perception potions only affect ranged weapon accuracy. if you want to increase your accuracy with the sword, go get yourself an elixir of dexterity

------------------
-Nathaniel Borrenstein

Originally posted by -esw-dragoon_77:
**nope, perception potions only affect ranged weapon accuracy. if you want to increase your accuracy with the sword, go get yourself an elixir of dexterity

I love my elven bow of destruction that baby is sweet. just got a real quick question for ya what is the best armor load for the ranger and is there any way to shoot at nearest enamy w/o putting mouse over him? like the swordsman can attace nearby enamies with x dose not seem to work on ranger is there one that dose?? One thing I love bout the ranger is if you save in the spider cave center and then walk north on bridge can often hit 2-3 of the big blueish monsters and kill them w/o seeing them :-))) alot better than the swordsman :-).

Originally posted by racussg:
**can anyone use the Elven Bow of Destruction?? I'm a Ranger Lv. 22 and I can't.

i'm a swordman, level 20? or maybe not that high and I use the elven bow
of destruction...began char b4 getting Trinity plugin...still works even though
plugin installed now. good range weapon if the dmonsters don't run up on you.
even go to archery range and bet.

Originally posted by Adolf:
just got a real quick question for ya what is the best armor load for the ranger and is there any way to shoot at nearest enamy w/o putting mouse over him?**

My Ranger wears:
Necklace of stone
Eleven hauberk
ring of wind
belt of stone
lilith shield
boots of armand

I use Great Wolf claws but if i want to use a bow i use great bow of vyro it will routinely kill monsters off screen and if you press z and hold than use x to shoot the bow target the closest monster. I use a gamepad and this system work great my L1= z and B1= x

------------------
The iMac with the shiny Chrome finish.

Originally posted by straytoaster:
**snip

but if i want to use a bow i use great bow of vyro it will routinely kill monsters off screen and if you press z and hold than use x to shoot the bow target the closest monster. I use a gamepad and this system work great my L1= z and B1= x

Nice one thanks. I'll be off to try it out soon 🙂

------------------

Why, (I'm a ranger,) does the game not let me mix luck potions after awhile?

I got wolf claws+bow of viro they kick.

That's probably a bug. I've heard two explanations for it: A: you need one of every ingredient available to make it work and B: The potion part is a typo and you actually need another type of healing potion.

------------------

Originally posted by Kelsan:
A: you need one of every ingredient available to make it work and B: The potion part is a typo and you actually need another type of healing potion.

(/B)

No, No, It works most of the time, but when I have about 25 of every item, it stops letting me mix as if I don't have enough ingredeants, but If i sit around for long enough, it slowly recharges and lets me make more. Is is because I sup these things five at a time??

Just to let you know, my comp says they require (Ignore crappy spelling) Fennly's flowers, Echonic flowers, and A healing infusion. Is that what everyone else's needs??