Frozen Heart help

hi. i needed some help with frozen heart. I just got the mission over hypermail that told me the acronym for the system i had to go to, where i got the mission to be on the lookout for kidnappers. it siad if nothing happened in a week, report back to devore. I went there and got a note saying to meet someone on spica. i know i should, because it included the code phrase. well, where the dickens is Spica? i looked everywhere and couldnt fing it. please help me.

------------------
"The only reason for time is to stop everything from happening at once!"

North of your position, it's a system infested by pirates (along the outer rim, north east). If you are really stuck, go to Thallos and go directly north-east from there.

Don't forget to go one jump up, one jump left, land on Auva City and buy some neat stuff once the mission's off. 😉

Espy

------------------
Word.

At the End of Femme Fatale, what do you do after the last mission, does it simply just end? I have beaten it and need to know what to do.
Email Fgiacoma@NYCAP.rr.com

Thank you very much.

------------------
"The only reason for time is to stop everything from happening at once!"

Originally posted by MaverickF01:
At the End of Femme Fatale, what do you do after the last mission, does it simply just end? I have beaten it and need to know what to do.
Email Fgiacoma@NYCAP.rr.com

I don't quite understand your question. When you beat a game, it pretty much ends, doesn't it? EVO just doesn't have a specific thing that says that it ends right there (since you technically don't beat it). Since Femme Fatale has a linear plotline, when it ends, there isn't much left to do. You can go around and find stuff to do I guess, but you might get tired of it.

------------------
Mike Lee (Firebird)

Thanks, I just thought thier might be something after the Ad Noctum mission.
MaverickF01

just how do you land on auva city?

------------------
do I pilot a UE destroyer? certainly not!