Help with f-25 2.0

Hello,

I am stuck on the "explore the Bomarii and then head north" mission. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to happen now. I have explored, landed, etc. At first there weren't any missions, so I completed the Miranu to earth connection mission and have been flying missions now out in the new galaxy. I have been playing a few hours waiting for f-25 to move on to new mission, none yet. I saved my pilot file so if I was not supposed to do any EVO missions, I could rewind.

Please help or let me know if this question is not answerable so I won't wait days for a post that doesn't ever come. Appreciate it.

------------------

I had the same problem, and quit with F-25. I think there are some races to the right that might be interesting, but I was too busy on a clockwise exploration trip, so I never went there.

Good luck, and tell me if you succeed.

SilverDragon

------------------
I'm so sorry it happened. I should have done more...

Originally posted by razmachaz:
**Hello,

I am stuck on the "explore the Bomarii and then head north" mission. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to happen now. I have explored, landed, etc. At first there weren't any missions, so I completed the Miranu to earth connection mission and have been flying missions now out in the new galaxy. I have been playing a few hours waiting for f-25 to move on to new mission, none yet. I saved my pilot file so if I was not supposed to do any EVO missions, I could rewind.

Please help or let me know if this question is not answerable so I won't wait days for a post that doesn't ever come. Appreciate it.

After you find the Bomaarii capital (Bomaar) head north to the Imperial Dominion and find their capital world. Basically, the point of these missions is to give you a good look at the major races of the galaxy. After that, it'll send you east where you'll be introduced to the major conflict in the game. There, you'll be forced to choose sides..

_bomb

Thanks for the reply. I have now made it to Miranu mission looking for the stranded pilot who is running out of oxygen. I have tried all the systems with 4 jumps of Mirava (sp?) and have not found him. I don't know what to try next.

Your further advice is requested.

------------------