Anyone think of a plugin based on "Nights Dawn"?

Did anyone ever register any interest in a EVO or EVN conversion based
on Peter F Hamiltons "Nights Dawn" Trilogy?

On reading it I immediately thought how good it would be as a space trading game
background, it has many points that would put it apart from most space operas
as a unique setting for an EV(O/N) conversion.

• Bitek, Biological Tech habitats and spaceships. Edenist Voidhawk and Blackhawk space
    ships which have unique abilties compared to normal "Adamist" spaceships.

• Two major human cultures Adamist (conservative, only traditional tech) and Edenist (transcended humans, minds immortal, heavy use of biotech) plus several smaller factions Kulu Empire, Tranquility, Confederation etc. Plus many local conflicts of
    colonies and asteroids with movements struggling to gain independance from
    colonialist corporations.

• Illegal but highly profitable trades in Antimatter and Fusion/Fission nuclear
    devices for the brave. Possession of Antimatter Drives or Canons is not illegal
    but actually getting caught having Antimatter to use in them would get you instantly
    declared a renegade by all civilised governments. Of course there's also the trade
    in Antimatter for those various independance movements.

• Several fleshed out trade routes and planets / asteroids / habitats. Eg Norfolk
    Tears only available at planetary conjunction to everywhere. The special wood from
    Lalonde to Norfolk. Trade in blackmarket Voidhawk or Blackhawk eggs etc.

Heaps more, if you haven't read the books and maybe there will be enough interested
people to attempt a project?

------------------

Hummm...it's an excelelnt idea.
Unfortunately,I nether have the time nor the skill to help you.
Still,bitek rox!
Mmmmmm...Blackhawk...
You'd need to do it in Nova,however,so you can do the bit where Tranquility appears in Sol system.

------------------
"Morals,children,morals.
Get some."-Me