adzgari

how the heck do I get the stupid missions?, I"m in great standings with the adzgari, I have an ultimate combat rating(gotta love those emagla) and I'm sitting at southtip station killin a million renegades and checkibng the bar every 5 minutes, so.....what the heck do I do? by the way, do I only get 1 shild generator from them when I work for them or can I buy a new 1 if I get a new ship? same question with their ship upgrade too...thanks

------------------

The mission should be available at South Tip Station, and it shouldn't take that many tries to get the mission. Either your pilot file is somehow very messed up, or you've mistakenly completed a mission for one of the other strands. Also, staying in the same system and constantly checking the bar won't help; you have to hyper out of Akrayhek system, come back, then check South Tip Station's bar again. However I had thought the starting missions for each strand had 100% availability, so this probably isn't even an issue.

The other possibility is that you haven't done the all-important Diplomatic Relations mission yet. If so, head for Mira and check the spaceport bar. The strand missions can't be begun if ties between the Miranu and the UE haven't been established.

UEC

------------------

(This message has been edited by UE Crusader (edited 08-26-2001).)

Originally posted by UE Crusader:
**However I had thought the starting missions for each strand had 100% availability, so this probably isn't even an issue.

Correct.

aw crap r u serious!? all of ue hates me!!!!!

------------------

all of ue hates me!!!!!

It doesn't matter; you can still do the Diplomatic Relations mission whether you sided with the UE or not.

UEC

------------------

Azdgari.
Azd-gar-i
not Adz, Azd.
ok?
and you also need deadly combat rating. Azzies are top notch pilots.
The generator and ship upgrade arent given to you, you buy them, you can buy one for every ship in the world if you want and can afford. They also give you an experimental generator which is cool.

------------------
=Spread the Chaos=

will the generator move to my new ship if I get 1?

------------------

The standard generator can be re-bought if you get a new ship. The experimental generator stays put.

(This message has been edited by Blackdog (edited 08-27-2001).)