Igadzra

Originally posted by Arada Pilot:
**Personally, I conquered half the galaxy and did missions for 3 govs with the following:
Merchant Arada (captured with scoutship)
basic outfitting:
2 swiv phase cannons
2 phase turrets
2 mass expansions
ECM system
IFF Decoder
Density Scanner
sensor upgrade
2 Fuel Scoops
Auto-Refueller
Thrust Upgrade
Engine Upgrade
RCS Upgrade

stuff i got from missions:
•Azdgari Missions:
shield generator
Azdgari Upgrade
experimental generator
•UE Missions:
UE Cloaking device
UE Marine gear
Needle Jammer
•Miranu Missions:
Nebula Penetration Device

/Agrees
My one and only ship

------------------
"Now what I contend is that my body is my own, at least I have always so regarded it. If I do harm through my experimenting with it, it is I who suffers, not the state."

I am currently doing the Nebula Mission, but I am not quite sure what it will do for me, but I will find out soon enough. Are swivel cannons better than turrets, is their range superior? I have noticed that the Bounty hunters can shoot really far.
After I do these missions for the Nebula thing I will go out looking for more missions.
So you can get something from the Azdgari?
Than should I look for missions with the Emagla, UE, or Miranu?

------------------
Bushes are nice 'cause they don't have prickers -- unless they do. This one did. Ouch! -Ralph Wiggum
Download (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/dl-redirect.pl?path=ferazel/addons&file;=Extemporaneous.sit.hqx")Extemporaneous 0.5(/url) for Ferazel's Wand.
Visit the (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/emudevelopers/ferazel.html")Extemporaneous Website(/url).

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**I have noticed that the Bounty hunters can shoot really far.

I´ve never noticed that. Sounds interesting though

------------------
"Now what I contend is that my body is my own, at least I have always so regarded it. If I do harm through my experimenting with it, it is I who suffers, not the state."

I don't think swivel cannon have any advantage over turrets, though it always seems that turrets have less range then regular guns to me. Oh, and to respond to the other poster, you definitely want to go through the Miranu and UE missions before tackling one of the Strands, it can be quite tough if your ship and outfits aren't up to par.

I'd suggest UE first, for storylines sake, oh and I thought you could only get the Nebulae missions after the miranu trading concern took interest in you?

------------------
Apply When Wet

Ok, the Igadzra Warship is the best ship in the game. Good speed, turning, weapons cappacity and a helluva lot of room for upgrades and whatnot. Plus one cannot deny its good amount of shields and armor. For some reason i was able to do zidara missions as well with my Iggy Warship (sorry but its a pain in the *** to type those strand names) So i got extra space in my ship, plus a Zidara ECM, and a phased beam. Those were the days....

------------------

Originally posted by ZenMastaT:
**Sorry for this off topic post, but what exactly does the marine gear you get from the UE missions do? Make boarding ships easier? Ah, and what is the most powerful warship with speed at the forefront, but still enough of a weapons load to maybe throw in a fighter bay... something tells me the Azdgari Warship would fit nicely there...

The arada would fit best there, you can have a CF bay (or krait, but thats worthless). Although it will lose most of its weapons space. The azzie warship is a modified cres warship, so you dont have to capture one, you can just get a CW, sell fighter bayand SAD's, add a fourth turret, get azdara bay, maneuvering upgrades, mass expansions, and shield generators. Still too slow for me though....

and phantm: the igazra is too slow, and not that powerful. it can kill zidaras easily, but loses to an azzie warship. It is however a powerful ship. Also phased beams sux0r.

As for the bounty hunter, yes it has long range, but I never thought to compare it to a normal CW. It could just be very aggressive.

Emperor Ent: Azdgari missions are the best of the strands, you get some nice stuff (azdara, azdara bay, azdgari upgrade (like RCS but costs more and takes 0 mass), shield generator, experimental generator, etc. UE missions are nice, much better than voinians, and you get cool items like cloaking device and marine gear (to capture ships easier), plus the fames UE cruiser, which is the most powerful western (non-crescent) ship. Other ships too. Miranu missions have big payoff, and get some nice outfits,but they are non-military things like a nebpen device (another sensor upgrade) and one new ship, the gunship, which i wouldn't buy (not great).

------------------
=Spread the Chaos=