Pipers mother (FH)

I'm stuck on the mission "bring Piper (from Tesken alpha) to Mendoza(?) and back without anyone notice you." The problem is that when I'm leaving Mendoza does a message tell me that time limit is expired. What to do???

------------------
Segla i medvind

Hej!

This is an EVO bug which surfaces occasionally.

Abort the mission and pick it up again - it should work the second time (although sometimes the third or forth).

Martin

------------------
M A R T I N • T U R N E R

Hullo Martin!

He's too right. A lot of the TC (Total-Conversion) plugs are having problems with the new 1.0.2. format of EVO. Just keep trying.

ALien 5672, FH and FF addict.. gottafindsuperfireghtersgottafindsuperfireghtersgottafindsuperfireghters...

------------------
Alien 5672 - Pissed off Hinwar, Voinion hater, Strand slayer, Zacha Officer, and kitty-stomper.
Want me to beta-test a TC plug? Gimme a slap at Blackhawk86@hotmail.com
AIM: StrikerDragon

Alien-Having completed FF a while ago,I can tell you exactly where to get the Superfreighters,that is,if you want me to.
It took me months to find that first one,after that the second two were easy.

------------------
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's."
-St. Matthew's Gospel 22:21

Thanks a lot, I'll go for another try to night.
Is it the same with the find Emile mission or should it have a "failed mission blop" in my mission window. It seams like the string runs OK.
Yet another question, I have forced Cosa Nostra (their god-father must feel quite offended, he he ) to pay tribute to me. Does this, or the same for some other planets, affect the development of the story-line?

------------------
Segla i medvind

Originally posted by Alien 5672:
**Hullo Martin!

He's too right. A lot of the TC (Total-Conversion) plugs are having problems with the new 1.0.2. format of EVO. Just keep trying.

ALien 5672, FH and FF addict.. gottafindsuperfireghtersgottafindsuperfireghtersgottafindsuperfireghters...

There isn't a specific issue with 1.0.2 - it's just that EVO in all versions occasionally messes timing up on tightly timed missions.

------------------
M A R T I N • T U R N E R