Azdgari Missions

Well... I've decided to stick with my UE cruiser... I just love the oodles of shields and armor 😉
However... I originally did the Zidagar missions to destabilize the Strand War. I don't like any of the "cool" Zidagar stuff, though... Phased Disruptors take up toooooo muchhhh fuel, and Zidara's are just kinda weak. Is it possible to pick up the Azdgari string after I did the Zidagar's? If so, where do I need to go?

------------------

You can only play one Strand string, unless you start a new pilot.

------------------
Some call it newbie bashing. We prefer the term 'tactical destruction of potential future enemies'.

I heard it was possible to somehow change Strands.

------------------

I heard it was possible to somehow change Strands.

It is, but only through downloading a plug-in called Triple Agent. However, note that as a result of the Zidagar destroying Diumin, the first mission dealing with the shield generator arc of the Azdgari storyline is made impossible without going in and editing the mission so there is no conflict.

BTW, the Zidara isn't weak IF you can use it well--even one AI Zidara can bring down an Igazra to just 30% to 40% shields. You are right about the phased beam though; and to boot the Igadzra plasma siphon does equally good damage (more or less) with a far lower fuel consumption rate.

UEC

------------------

(This message has been edited by UE Crusader (edited 08-18-2001).)

Originally posted by UE Crusader:
the Igadzra plasma siphon does equally good damage (more or less) with a far lower fuel consumption rate.

When not in use, the plasma siphon actually recovers fuel. (1.0.2)

(This message has been edited by Blackdog (edited 08-18-2001).)