You like the purty ones?

Hmmm, been a while since I posted here, so here it is.

It occurred to me that I only ever buy ships if they look pretty. I mean, my favourite ship is the Miranu Gunship, simply because it looks so damn good, especially with Magma.

I would never get one of those big ugly heavy warships. Call me crazy, but I really do prefer my ship to be able to attract a lil' attention.

Is there anybody else more concerned about their ship looking good than its actual quality?

••The Crab

------------------
If you have just read my post, then your probably wondering why the rage inside you is rising from your knees to your stomach. You may feel a revulsion for my views and a disgust for my lack of acceptance of others. If you feel this, take a minute to calm down, pretend you don't hate me, then try posting.

Big it up for all my epople out there!

I fly a Crescent Fighter or Arada. I won't touch Voinian ships, Igadzra ships, Emalgha ships, any UE other than the UE Fighter, or horrid Azdgari green ships. Zidagar, and any Crescent except for the Lazira.

So, yes.

------------------
That's all very nice, but where are the guns?
- SilverDragon

yep

------------------
I'm not happy, but I'm good at acting.

I like the Voinian ships 'cause they look so scary. And the Igazra looks like a very, very, very large (enter US vice president's first name here), so I like it even more! πŸ˜„ πŸ˜›

------------------
Eat, sleep, eat, sleep

Originally posted by Clueless:
And the Igazra looks like a very, very, very large (enter US vice president's first name here), so I like it even more!:D πŸ˜›

woody! woody harrelson? {continues stupid little cutscenes from austin powers 2}

------------------
if you find yourself in bed with a raving lunatic, don't worry: looks can be deceiving, it's probably not me