F-25 Help

i have a porblem with F-25. I am on the last mission on the Xarnez campain where I have to destroy the remaining Kytaan fleet. I forgot where the Kytaan fleet was. Its DSN something.

------------------
Sitting on the bridge of
the S.S. Eternal Blaze,
my wonderful Lazira.

I fixed that problem and now I have an other. I'm in the first mission on the the secong campain against the Kytaan. "Destroy convoy" Its says there is a convoy in the KS-112A system. When I go there there is no convoy only 3 fighters. When I destroy the fighters, and go back to Quera nothing happens and the missiondoesn't end. How do you end the mission?

aspisak@mac.com

------------------
Sitting on the bridge of
the S.S. Eternal Blaze,
my wonderful Lazira.

Originally posted by Draxo:
**i have a porblem with F-25. I am on the last mission on the Xarnez campain where I have to destroy the remaining Kytaan fleet. I forgot where the Kytaan fleet was. Its DSN something.

They are in DSN-7081. I go there and defeat them then go to Queren Alpha but nothing happens. Any help with this?

Then land on Quera.

A Spisak

------------------
Sitting on the bridge of
the Eternal Blaze.

Originally posted by Draxo:
**Then land on Quera.

A Spisak

Thanks, Though I must have had some other problem. Landing on Quera did nothing so I aborted and restarted the mission. I did not have to redo the whole campain I, I mearly got the Q warships again, went and wiped out the remains of the katan fleet and returned to quera (not Quera Alpha like the text says.)

Off to campain 2, I have a note for the centurians....

where do the campaigns start just got the plug-in please the starting planets for each side and how many campaigns are there

------------------
The brave are always the first to die.
No Retreat! No Surrender!
Death Before Dishonor

Where is the unknown vessel in the unknown vessel mission?
i just can not seem to find it.

Kavkaz system

------------------
Yea. I walk thgrough the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil. Psalm 23

Are you able to do any Imperial Dominion nissions after beatting the Xarnez or Kytaan mission strings?

------------------