F25ness

I've been playing the new version of F25, and i noticed that Bomaari ships don't show up. After looking at it in EV Edit, i found something is wrong with the shďp resource. Instead of the Bomaarii ships being there, the Voinian ships were (and they were supposed to have been deleted to make room for the Bomaarii).

So is there some sort of a fixer for this? I don't want to feel lonely while cruising around Bomaarii space 😉

--Mad

------------------

Originally posted by Mad Bomber:
**I've been playing the new version of F25, and i noticed that Bomaari ships don't show up. After looking at it in EV Edit, i found something is wrong with the shďp resource. Instead of the Bomaarii ships being there, the Voinian ships were (and they were supposed to have been deleted to make room for the Bomaarii).

So is there some sort of a fixer for this? I don't want to feel lonely while cruising around Bomaarii space 😉

--Mad

I belive i am also playing the latest version. try increasing the memory to EVO that worked for me before all of them looked like UE fighters.

Also after you explore the new galaxy where do you go for more missions strings. said you can be good or evil so where do those lines start.

------------------
The brave are always the first to die.
No Retreat! No Surrender!
Death Before Dishonor

Xarnez and the Kytaan's main planet.

and thx 🙂

------------------

Hi, just dl'ed F-25 2 and i can't get the random pilot generator thing to work. I know, i'm probably overlooking so simple it's absurd, but Ive tried placing it in the plug in folder, kept it out of the folder, and launching the game by double-clicking on the pilot generator icon. Plz help, i really want to get started and enjoy this plug-in, i really enjoyed the first.

Land on earth, go to bar, accept UE cargo mission, the go to bar agian, accept pilot builder mission, abort UE mission, take off and land, then go to Station Pablyn or something like that 2 jumps south of Miranu home system.

A Spisak

------------------
Yea. I walk thgrough the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil. Psalm 23

(quote)Originally posted by Mad Bomber:
**Xarnez and the Kytaan's main planet.

and thx :frown: so far the only missions I did was a consortium one don't think I finished it the plaque one and the hidden colony one. is there something else I have to do to get the missions?

------------------
The brave are always the first to die.
No Retreat! No Surrender!
Death Before Dishonor

Thnx, but now im on the mission where i need to track the unidentified craft. I checked the Pozdag system, and all the systems within 2 jumps of it but i cant find it. And when i check my mission selector it says that it is NOT in the nunnja system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Xander35:
Thnx, but now im on the mission where i need to track the unidentified craft. I checked the Pozdag system, and all the systems within 2 jumps of it but i cant find it. And when i check my mission selector it says that it is NOT in the nunnja system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem. The resource for the simmsion says "No particular system" Anyone else have any insight?

------------------
Something has to change, Undenyable Dilemma, Boredom is not a burdan, Anyone should bear. -Tool

Look in Kavkaz system.

A Spisak

------------------
Yea. I walk thgrough the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil. Psalm 23