emagla upgrade

I know I spelled emagla wrong, but can someone tell me what the upgrade will do to something like a cresent warship or a miranu freighter?

------------------

It does the same thing as a mass upgrade, it's just a super wooper de dooper mass upgrade. Sucks up cargo space for mass with which you can buy other upgrades.

It is however more efficient than just buying several mass upgrades, just takes A LOT of cargo space.

------------------
Look at the stars, that's your life. Look at the dirt, that's your life too. Look to all sides of yourself and see what really isn't your life, but a fantasy dreamt of by others and forced upon you in whole.

10/31/96

I know that it does that, but it have the same cargo to weapon ratio as normal upgrades and how much does it do?

------------------

+85 mass for -100 cargo.

8 mass expansions (+80 mass) would put you back 120 tons of cargo.

It's pretty efficient, but only freighters can use it, which then defeats the purpose of buying the freighter. Just buy a good fighter in the first place.

------------------
"Why should I boast? The bards will do it for me -- and with music."
--Ertai, wizard adept

I'm going to get a vonian frigate then upgrade the armor and get adzgari sheild upgrades, so I wont need that frieghter thing anymore

------------------