Divine lamp and undead protection

in a recent discussion (http://www.AmbrosiaS...61&topic=000634), there is a mention of a divine lamp. Where can I find this? Also, isn't the claymore of light and those glooves (I forget the name) enough for the quest? I have noticed that with many undead potions (enough to get 100+ undead protection), the 'walking dead' seem to give me health points. Does this work with dark spirites and minotaurs?

------------------
"God does not play dice" -Albert Einstein

Phoenix, you can find the devine lamp in the ghost swamp. That's where you rescued the general from, if you've already done that.

If yes, it's not in the same cave as the general was, you need to head north and then west to the far corner of the swamp. Enter the crypt there, find the monk and flip the three switches. The lamp will appear. It's important to show the lamp to the monk after you found it, else the quest will not end.

If you were not at the ghost swamp before, use AAC's Map to find it, it's North-East of the learning tree entrance.

Did I miss something? Where the hell do you get undead potions from? Kalaxia or what she's called at Witchfinger doesnt have one???

------------------
boom-dingy what now?

Did I miss something? Where the hell do you get undead potions from? Kalaxia or what she's called at Witchfinger doesnt have one???

(/B)

The undead potions are from that traveler guy (the one that whistles) with the Trinity plug. They cost 150 GP and give you 30 protection per potion, they don't last long so buy a lot.

------------------
"God does not play dice" -Albert Einstein

Is that guy hard to find or is it just me? I have only found him twice, does he do a cicuit thing?

------------------
We tend to become like the worst in those we oppose.
-Bene Gesserit Coda

Originally posted by kiwi_a2:
**Is that guy hard to find or is it just me? I have only found him twice, does he do a cicuit thing?

That's because he's following me everywhere I go! I swear I can't move without his turning up....

------------------