F-25 2.0 released

OK, I am an idiot. I also got stuck on the bring suplys to f25 mission. I went to munb and it got rid of the stuff aboard my ship but it doesn't complete the mission. I then went to f25 and nothing happens there either. Could some kind soul please tell me how to complete the mission, starting from when you take off at Mira?

Originally posted by EVO guy:
OK, I am an idiot. I also got stuck on the bring suplys to f25 mission. I went to munb and it got rid of the stuff aboard my ship but it doesn't complete the mission. I then went to f25 and nothing happens there either. Could some kind soul please tell me how to complete the mission, starting from when you take off at Mira?

The mission goes like this: From Mira, go to F-25. Then, go to Munb. Mission complete.

_bomb

Originally posted by gazza_2001:
**IM up to misson 4 where you have to test the experimental device but its impossible to jump into the system that you are supposed to go to how do you do it please HELP!!!
I

Again, check the startbitset. Unless you're using an older version of EVO that doesn't support this feature, it should work fine.

_bomb

Is there any way to get these files elsewhere. Geocities is not working now, not 5 hours ago. I can download emails from someone, but it would be easier to download from a server. Please advise.

email at challe219@aol.com

Still having problems (Still an idiot). I did exactly what you said (From Mira, go to F-25. Then, go to Munb. Mission complete), but it still has the mission listed on my missions window. It took the cargo at Munb, but it didn't end the mission. I am using EV Override 1.0.1, so do I need EV Override 1.0.2? IS the mission supposed to be there? If it is, where do I go next? AHHHHH, I AM GOING INSANE! HELP MEEEeeeeee....

Back to the topic of actually getting the plugin, is there any update on a server location, or is it still email only?

------------------
Life: Terminal, unrecoverable, completely useless phenomonon - Me

Hey, Bomb, trying e-mailing to me again..

BlackHawk86@hotmail.com

------------------
sigh Is there ever a good EVO roleplaying experience?
AIM: StrikerDragon

Originally posted by EVO guy:
Still having problems (Still an idiot). I did exactly what you said (From Mira, go to F-25. Then, go to Munb. Mission complete), but it still has the mission listed on my missions window. It took the cargo at Munb, but it didn't end the mission. I am using EV Override 1.0.1, so do I need EV Override 1.0.2? IS the mission supposed to be there? If it is, where do I go next? AHHHHH, I AM GOING INSANE! HELP MEEEeeeeee....

Yeah, you'll definitely need 1.0.2, especially for later on...

_bomb

Originally posted by Phaedrus De Fang:
**Back to the topic of actually getting the plugin, is there any update on a server location, or is it still email only?

Scurvy just stepped forward and generously offered me an account on oxy-soft.com. If all goes well, I should have it all up by tommorow. For anybody who's got it and is having problems with the systems appearing, download: members.aol.com/robs17/F25/F_25_Data.sit. This removes the startbitset from the equation.

_bomb

Originally posted by Weepul 884:
**sigh

I don't want a 9 meg email, but when do I get to see this creation with my graphics in it? 😄

Hopefully, very soon. Imagine what we'll go through with EVN..? 😛

_bomb

Originally posted by WarBeast:
**As far as I was aware, Yahoo! Geocities weren't too mac compatable. But congrats! Sounds cool, I'm gonna have to download it once I cant fix up the mac I got recently.

Why wouldn't a webpage work on a Mac? That's silly..

------------------
"Animals are crapping in our houses, and we're picking it up! DID WE LOSE A WAR? That's not America. That's not even /Mexico/."
-Homer Simpson
-----------------

Bomb, could you send it to me again?

blackhawk86@hotmail.com

------------------

Couldn't you just post it to the Ambrosia site?

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."-Albert Einstein
-------------------
"Six by nine. Forty-two." "That's it. That's all there is."-Douglas Adams

It won't let him upload it, and we suspect AOL is the culprit...

------------------

Can you send it to Elec137@home.com?

Originally posted by Alien 5672:
**It won't let him upload it, and we suspect AOL is the culprit...

Hmm. I never liked America Off-Line. Anyway, could you e-mail it to (url="http://"mailto:ecaf@frontiernet.net")mailto:ecaf@frontiernet.net(/url)ecaf@frontiernet.net

Shakes head at the situation.

------------------

Yo, Bomb. Check yer email...I've created a space on my FTP server for you to upload files, and anyone in the world will be able to get them (I've got a fairly fast connection). If/when Bomb uploads 'em, everyone will be able to download them from:

ftp://capella.learni...public-ftp/f25/

Don't bother going there until our good friend Bomb sez so!

------------------
"Animals are crapping in our houses, and we're picking it up! DID WE LOSE A WAR? That's not America. That's not even /Mexico/."
-Homer Simpson
-----------------

Originally posted by gmiller:
**Yo, Bomb. Check yer email...I've created a space on my FTP server for you to upload files, and anyone in the world will be able to get them (I've got a fairly fast connection). If/when Bomb uploads 'em, everyone will be able to download them from:

ftp://capella.learni...public-ftp/f25/

Don't bother going there until our good friend Bomb sez so!

I'm working on it as we speak.

_bomb

Ladies and gentlemen, our hero!

------------------