Nasty Bug W/tent

Have been running around stat hunting. I'm playing as a ranger with my health points at 3148. (Sick, yeah, I know.)

I went to use the tent to restore my health, the tent graphic appeared and then the message about feeling better, etc. When I clicked on the message window to clear it, my character sreamed and died!. :mad: It keeps doing it. Doesn't matter how many times I try. Is this something that has been done in the game to make us start over or something?

Oh yeah, I'm playing on a G3 with OS 9.1.

Any comments about this would be appreciated.

------------------
CRH

Originally posted by ChristopherH:
**Have been running around stat hunting. I'm playing as a ranger with my health points at 3148.

Um, did you hack you game file with Pandora or somthing, thats a bit nuts. Mabe the excess health points may be the problem.

Unless you mean 31/48?

------------------
We tend to become like the worst in those we oppose.
-Bene Gesserit Coda

Originally posted by Water Dragon:
Um, did you hack you game file with Pandora or somthing, thats a bit nuts. Mabe the excess health points may be the problem.**

Nope. Just bought a heck of a lot of vitality potions and when I grade up, my health points really jumped up. Don't believe in using outside the game cheater stuff. If it's possible within the game, I have no problem with it.

------------------
CRH

Originally posted by kiwi_a2:
**Unless you mean 31/48?

Nope. See my post to Water Dragon.

Just killed a bunch of Sea Giants. Got loads of rings and sold them at the logging camp then bought heaps of potions, vitality, strength, Dex. etc.

Not too upset now. Simply started a new character and when able to buy potions, skipped the vitality potions and concentrated on the others. Not having any problems with the new one.

------------------
CRH