Where do you start the Zidigar missions?

I know it's on Pozdag III or something like that,but,what system is it in? Thanks

------------------

System Pozdag.

Go northeast from Mira, and you'll find it. The chance is low, it's in the spaceport bar, and you might need something of a combat rating - the experience never hurts anyway.

That's my shortest explanation yet, I believe.

SilverDragon

------------------
That's all very nice, but where are the guns?
- SilverDragon

Actually, the mission is always available if it hasn't been precluded. You do have to have at least a 'Noteworthy' combat rating, though.

------------------

And of course you need to have done the Miranu "meeting" mission string. Just the one where you join their trading group, make contact, etc.

------------------
Look at the stars, that's your life. Look at the dirt, that's your life too. Look to all sides of yourself and see what really isn't your life, but a fantasy dreamt of by others and forced upon you in whole.

10/31/96

AND, you have to spell it Z i d a g a r 😄

------------------
Eat, sleep, eat, sleep

Haha, Zidagar it is. I have a Dangerous combat rating already, so I will just work for them.

Oh, I have a Crescent Warship,but, after I complete the Zidagar mission, should I buy the Zidara? I like the ship. Thanks

------------------

(This message has been edited by Type R (edited 08-09-2001).)

Buying a ship is your own choice and the Crescent Warship is a good ship, but all things considered I'd rather have the Zidara. It's faster, more manuverable, and it has almost as much weapon space. And If properly customized you can beat a Crescent warship in a few seconds. Or under a minute anyway.

------------------
The earth is burning up and were all going to die. are lungs burn for fresh air as we smother in ash