Weird Levels!!

!!I HAVE AN IDEA!!

1. Make a level that is totally flat and has invisible floors. Then we could add bad guys and change their sprites so they resemble cheese!

2. Make a regular level but make the backround words that say the "Emancipation Proclamation" backwards (only the word order, not the words themselves).

NEW IDEAS HERE:

------------------
The poodle is coming!
The poodle is coming!
Whoa, it looks like AVN!

The only reason I am responding is to tell you that nobody will be responding. It is a pathetic idea. Go tell your cat about it. Or maybe NRK... 🙂

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Originally posted by AVN:
**The only reason I am responding is to tell you that nobody will be responding. It is a pathetic idea. Go tell your cat about it. Or maybe NRK...:)

I agree. You seem to be trying to come up with the most ludicrous ideas possible. You're very near the edge of spamming. Yep, this is a warning.

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?