Frozen Heart Help

Ok, I just started Frozen Heart yesterday, and i'm already stuck. I got the first Archiology dig mission, but I got there, and I forgot what the guy said. And then, it just ended...no instructions, no new mission, nothing. And now, I can't get any mission strings started. Does anyone wanna give me any info as to where i can start a new mission string?

------------------
Peace(Through Superior Firepower)
mMm
"All American boy with great dreams of glamor life...Bright lights and boogie nights, the hype...all of this could be yours if The Price Is Right...Grab your nothin' and hold it tight..."

First off, this should have been posted under your original Frozen Heart thread. However, I guess we can let that one die and continue from here.

The missions are usually pretty easy to locate in FH. I would try looking around in mission computers for the next one. It might be related to a chess match. Also, try the bar on Earth. You might also look on Devore. It's been a while since I played, but those tend to be likely places. I'll double check tonight and see if I can get you a more accurate response.

------------------
Paradigm, Captain of Industry
It's all comes down to your definition:
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." George W. Bush, as quoted on CNN