Voith Bar

"Maybe we should cut open the stomach of someone in Emalghia Bar and pour the Saalian Demon in the open wound and ask them how much it burns." Rebel lets out a cold, evil laugh and then goes back to sipping his drink...

------------------

Amy lands her ship and walks into the bar and orders a Water then sits down.

------------------
Why?

Originally posted by Jess:
**Jess complains about the lack of variety in people's killing methods. She also notes that Rima's signature is really rather depressing, and the margins have gone dodgy.

Athena notices Jess complaining in the corner, She raises her shock rifle and yells out,
"You like this idea to kill you?" Posted Image

Posted Image

------------------
Falling inlove is when he lays in your arms and wakes up in your dreams...

(This message has been edited by Athena (edited 06-26-2001).)

As soon as Athena exits the bar Crocix says from the cockpit of the MUTEN:"Now take these, Voith scum!Fire!!!!!"
So, all the ship of the Emalgha bar shoot at Voith Bar Station, causing all the owners to be hit by a rocket or a SAD modules or a phased beam or anything else.
Then crocix and his friends return to Emalgha bar.

------------------
I'm Crocix, the great Zacha, the hero of the UE and the captain of the MUTEN.

Originally posted by Athena:
**Athena notices Jess complaining in the corner, She raises her shock rifle and yells out,
"You like this idea to kill you?" Posted Image

Posted Image

Seen it.

------------------
Michael Schumacher: Undoubtedly the worst human being in existance.
Hakkinen:
Undoubtedly the greatest human being in existance.

Rebel crawls out from the rubble unaffected by the attack to to his and his troops heavy body armour. "We won't take this !#@*&@^ sitting down!!! We must retaliate in the name of justice!!!" Rebel and his troops grab their weaponry and storm out of the bar to begin their raid.

------------------

Mirrorman grabs a chain saw and jumps in his infested Azdgari Warship (with 12 Infested Azdaras).
"I expect that the following will happen to many members of the Emalgha Bar:
Posted Image

------------------
Signature 2.0 is in developement.
Beta will start soon.

i'm sure.

I like the Emalgha bar! The bars you should attack are uninhabited and DSN!

------------------
You have been overriden by Overrider. Prepare to die evil scum! -Me
-------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum7/HTML/000601.html")Ferazel Chronichles(/url). Why not? We want Ferazel Chronichles! Please give them to us!!
---------

"I used your suggestion, ~Rebel~" Mirrorman drinks a small, small amount of Saalian Demon, remembering what it did to Crocix's internal organs. 😄 😄 Posted Image 😉

------------------
Beta will start soon.

(This message has been edited by Mirrorman (edited 06-26-2001).)

"If Emalgha stops attacking us, and if ~Rebel~ stops attacking them, I GUESS I could work out some kind of peace treaty ( Posted Image ). Maybe"

------------------
Beta will start soon.

"I will follow your orders being a patron of YOUR bar. If you wish for me to stop attacking Emalghia Bar, I will."

------------------

Mmm... tough decision...
Ok, we'll go destroy other bars... at least for a while Posted Image

------------------
Beta will start soon.

"Yes, sir." Rebel stands up, puts on his helmet and combat gear and gives a quick nod to his fellow Zachit troops. They all acknowledge this and **** their weapons. Then Rebel and his troops march out of the bar.

------------------

Amy orders another water, And looks at all the troops wouldn't it be fun to go destroying other bars. 😄

------------------
Why?

"You can also go alone and torture the people that annoy you, like I do," Mirrorman comments as he hands Amy her two waters. "That'll be 20 cr." Mirrorman drinks a glass of beer: Posted Image

------------------
Beta will start soon.

Amy hands Mirrorman the 20cr and orders a Tea. I'll be busting soon she thinks. I'd better stop drinking, But then what is a bar for if you don't drink? 😉

------------------
Why?

Mirrorman gives Amy tea for free.

-----------------

I have to put a smiley in (I went smiley crazy), so here's one: Posted Image

------------------
Beta will start soon.

Rebel returns to the bar with a big chunck of one of the other bars and sets it down with a huge thud on the counter. "That's one down." Rebel then sits down and orders a Saalian Demon. "We could always trash Querid Bar but thats Rookie's bar so you would have to ask him."

------------------

"I don't know," replies Mirrorman "I kind of like Rookie, considering he found all those smileys for the use of this webboard. I think we should go harass that bar on Anew, Kindof :). 21cDB is pretty annoying. And, I'm pretty sure DSN will be reincarnating and rebuilding very soon."

------------------
Beta will start soon.

(This message has been edited by Mirrorman (edited 06-26-2001).)

Amy thanks Mirroman for her free drink and sits in a corner and relaxs.

------------------
Why?