Galaxy's Edge question

Are the other ships supposed to shoot you at all? I mean, yeah they fire missiles, and other secondary weapons, but none actually shoot at me. Vonner swarms dont DO anything! They just buzz around like angry mosquitoes, doing nothing.

Also, I'm working for the US and I bought one of their scan decoder things. What is this supposed to do? It doesn't seem to do anything...

Also, is there any upgrade like the old IFF decoder? I really miss that...

Thanks
😃

------------------
"Give a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night, but set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life" - Sergent Colon

<>

Originally posted by scaryfish:
Are the other ships supposed to shoot you at all? I mean, yeah they fire missiles, and other secondary weapons, but none actually shoot at me. Vonner swarms dont DO anything! They just buzz around like angry mosquitoes, doing nothing.

Some Vonners are hostile, others aren't.

Also, I'm working for the US and I bought one of their scan decoder things. What is this supposed to do? It doesn't seem to do anything...

It's like the sensor upgrade in EVO. It decreases system interference a little bit.

**Also, is there any upgrade like the old IFF decoder? I really miss that...

Well, I set all the ships in GE to automatically have IFF decoders, but the for some the ship you start with never starts with any outfits (other than weapons) even if it's set to. So either you're still in your shuttlecraft and need to upgrade your ship, or you're still running EVO v1.0.1, and you need to upgrade your app.

------------------
Download Galaxy's Edge for EVO at (url="http://"http://www.galaxys-edge.f2s.com")http://www.galaxys-edge.f2s.com(/url)

Originally posted by Giule:
**but the for some the ship you start with never starts with any outfits

😕

------------------

(This message has been edited by Opalius (edited 07-09-2001).)

Nope, I've gone into a transporter, then a cargo ship, then a cutlas, but still no IFF. Also, no jump thingy that means you don't need to get outside the mass of the planet...

And I'm using the latest version of EVO.

Bout the Vonners... These ones are hostile. They hate me. They just don't do anything about it...

Also, the Emerald laser seems to be just a pretty light. I can't even damage anything with it. It also seems to come out at about 120 degrees from forward - just behind my right wingtip.

And I'm having the same trouble someone else had with the Destroy the Convoy for Starlight mission. I kill all the ships, go back in time, but it doesn't say I've completed the mission. 😞

Thanks.

------------------
"Give a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night, but set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life" - Sergent Colon

<>

Whoops, my mistake. I had version 1.0.1 and I've not downloaded 1.0.2 and (sigh) deleted all my pilot files.

I bet that'll fix all the problems I just mentioned.

Sorry bout that!

------------------

<>