dominating planets

when u dominate a planet, will it affect the missions u can get there? For example i am trying to get the hinwar mission (which u get at emalgha, but i never can get it, is it because i have dominated the system?

thanks
tomas

------------------

No it does not affect the missions you can get there, however, it will affect the way your legal status is handled there, making the missions. . .shall I say. . .a bit more DIFFICULT.

------------------
Author of:
A Hidden Legacy
Jade's Return
UE Fighter

Oddly enough, the planets still have a diplomacy scale with you even after you dominate the planets, it just doesn't show up anywhere. Try destroy some of their enemies, then you could probably get the mission.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

then, if i can get the mission, where exactly do i start the hinwar string, i still cant find it anywhere...

------------------

1. Go to Gurado
2. Go to Ghamool Station's bar
3. Do the UE thing
4. Go back to Ghamool Station bar

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

Originally posted by tomasmw:
**then, if i can get the mission, where exactly do i start the hinwar string, i still cant find it anywhere...

Might I sugest looking at resently liberated stations? You are trying to help liberate slaves of the Voinians so why look on the home world of a race that is barely holding its own?

But a resently liberated planet or station might still have some now ex slaves on it.

Catch my drift??

------------------
Hail Odin,
where he gose victory and
glory follow. The old
gods are not dead and are