Attn. mods/mikee

Check SD큦 topic, If you notice my... It큦 not locked

Please do so. SD, was a respected member, stupid if his goodbye topic should turn into a flamewar.

Oh, and please delete this topic afterwards

------------------
"Now it's down to you and me, have a revolution, have a revolution!!!!"
--Jefferson Airplane

Thank you for notifying me, for some reason, it didn't lock it, the server may have been slow at the time or something... shrugs - oh well, I set it back to the way it should be.

I usually check over every post each day, but I seem to have overlooked the mis-locking of that topic. If something like that happens again, feel free to email me, I always check my email first.

------------------
--mikeeJ: Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy / Linux Zealot
Suggestions, complaints, comments? Feel free to email me: zergess@yahoo.com
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"

I'm posting a little still, and a week with a broken computer might just have brought back my interest already. We'll see - but even if I maintain posting, it won't be as much as I would usually. However, this is my first day "back" to the computer, so I'm not sure if this means anything. I never meant my leaving topic as "I'm gone, won't be around". I'm still around, just don't have the time to post... much at all.

SilverDragon

------------------
"That's all very nice, but where are the guns?"
- SilverDragon

SD hi. ur back!

------------------

You didn't actually read his reply did you? lol, j/k.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..