If you notice my lack of posts.....

Ciao silver Dragon.....our thoughts will be with you....is that bad or good.....

πŸ†’

I didnt know you but what you did post semmed pretty cool so bye....

------------------
"Insanity Prevails Where Sanity Fails" -My Motto πŸ™‚

Originally posted by Oedipus:
**but i will try not to argue or fight with you, but there will always be a certain coldness towards you.

Good! and i won't pick fights with you and argue either but there will always be a litte coldness towards you too. πŸ˜‰ But really, i'm glad i've repaired my relationships with another member. Now there's the question of doing the same with Athena.

------------------
You have been overriden by Overrider. Prepare to die evil scum! -Me
-------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum7/HTML/000601.html")Ferazel Chronichles(/url). Why not? We want Ferazel Chronichles! Please give them to us!!
---------

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**Good! and i won't pick fights with you and argue either but there will always be a litte coldness towards you too.;) But really, i'm glad i've repaired my relationships with another member. Now there's the question of doing the same with Athena.

I could enjoy you as my new person to pick on......

------------------
If you have any complaints about my behaviour please direct them to a brick wall.

heh heh. Don't you wish!

------------------
You have been overriden by Overrider. Prepare to die evil scum! -Me
-------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum7/HTML/000601.html")Ferazel Chronichles(/url). Why not? We want Ferazel Chronichles! Please give them to us!!
---------

Originally posted by Oedipus:
**im sorry, but i dont seem to see a lack of posts anywhere here, oh well(looks shamefully at his # of posts). anyway, so long, maybe you'll only post as much as i do know;)

I don't either. I registered before he did (under SD) and he has over twice as many posts as I do.

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

Originally posted by Jess:
**And who the hell am I supposed to make fun of, may I ask?

ME

Why does Jess need someone to make fun of, anyway?
::quickly puts in earplugs, braces himself::

------------------
Let's see...they're diamonds on wheels. Cool.

Originally posted by Sattomax:
**Why does Jess need someone to make fun of, anyway?
::quickly puts in earplugs, braces himself::

I'm pretty sure thats how she flirts πŸ˜‰

puts on body armor before Jess can kick his butt

oh, and BTW jess, U can always pick on me... πŸ˜„

------------------
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional. We cannot avoid pain, but we can avoid joy.
--- Tim Hansel

Originally posted by Jess:
Excuse me if this is paranoid, but you'd better not be implying anything. I'm utterly fed up of people implying things at me.

Hmm... dont imply anything? That takes the fun out of picking on you! lets see.
ESPONER: YOUR GIRLFRIEND (JESS) WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
WONT YOU, JESS... :rolleyes:

there! I didn't imply a thing! I simply stated a fact. Tightens body armor
I'm really gonna get it now.... :eek:

------------------
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional. We cannot avoid pain, but we can avoid joy.
--- Tim Hansel

(This message has been edited by -REDCHIGH- (edited 06-18-2001).)

Phoenix zaps Red with his Ion Gun.

"You imply, you die."

------------------
-Imperial Phoenix
The most irresponsible man in space.

I am not his girlfriend, I am very pissed off and I am going to hack off Red's head.

------------------
My latest tip: Ask french taxi drivers the way to the nearest brothel in a very loud clear voice.

(quote)Originally posted by -REDCHIGH-:
**Hmm... dont imply anything? That takes the fun out of picking on you! lets see.
ESPONER: YOUR GIRLFRIEND (JESS) WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
WONT YOU, JESS... ;)). BTW, goodbye Esponer, SilverDragon, Paladin, whatever the hell you go by, ye scurvy dog.

Β—ESP

------------------
Greetings from your friendly local cannibal, put in your town by the federal government to keep the human population in check.

Originally posted by Imperial Phoenix:
**Phoenix zaps Red with his Ion Gun.

"You imply, you die."

I didn't imply anything. I came out and said it.
and I normally would delete my post, but instead I'll just laugh my head off about it MMWWAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA
ok that was weird. oh well, I guess Jess is gonna pick on me now πŸ˜‰

*SEES Jess coming towards him with a rusty knife, and runs for life. Luckily, I can outrun her, bc she's smart enough not to run with a knife πŸ˜›

------------------
I'm an interfering git.

I (Amy) do not know you very well but now we must lose jess dear friend you (SD) this will be sad for all of us (or most of us :mad: ) please know that we will always love (no to strong) like (does not sound good) miss you forever and ever.

:frown: Amy

------------------
Why?

M'kay, this topic has gone down the drain.

Usually unrelated stuff (announcements of absences are fine) should be discussed at the Banter and Brawl forum. And this topic has gotten quite off course...

--Locking Topic--
Posted Image

------------------
--mikeeJ: Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy / Linux Zealot
Suggestions, complaints, comments? Feel free to email me: zergess@yahoo.com
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"