Femme Fatale Question- SS Asgard

I found the Midgard and the Utgard on Bison and Tesken Alpha*, but I cannot find the S S Asgard. I searched every system, and did not find it. I became so frustrated I hacked open the plug. It said to go to a stellar called "RESCUE."
I spent more time looking for "RESCUE" but did not find it. Could someone tell me where it is? 😕

------------------
They're just grumpy because it's Monday...

1, 2, 3, 4....

------------------
10/31/96

I'm actually having the same problem at this moment. You do have to find RESCUE, and forge is on the right track. To be able to locate the ship though, I know that you have to solve the murder mystery and the art theft. Unfortunately I have yet to find the ship even though I'd thought I'd done both, so I'm obviously missing something. 😕 I probably haven't totally completed one of them......I'm still figuring out how to do that. I know I've done every new mission computer mission available to me.

I've spoken with Alana once, but haven't heard from her since then.....so I still must have something left to do. It must be an empty hole in one of two required strings.

Ack. That's what I get for not playing for so long. Makes it so you have to figure it all out all over again. 😉

So Captain, I guess we both need help.

UEC

------------------

(hint)Ever notice that when playing EVO, the Eghmalion (sp?) system had three stellers? And you had to go to Guarado to get the diplomatic relations, not the other two. (/hint)

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

Originally posted by Captain Mollusk:
*I found the Midgard and the Utgard on Bison and Tesken Alpha, but I cannot find the S S Asgard. I searched every system, and did not find it. I became so frustrated I hacked open the plug. It said to go to a stellar called "RESCUE."
I spent more time looking for "RESCUE" but did not find it. Could someone tell me where it is? 😕

It's in the stellar 'RESCUE', but you figured that out already.
But you won't be able to find it without completing some other things, first. Hit the bars again.

------------------
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." DNA
"And if it is on fire, it's probably the user's fault."

What does forge mean by 1,2,3,4? (I really don't understand these numerical type people)
I've hit the bars on almost all the darn stellars. No missions.
Nothing new in the mission computers.
No more hints! Just tell me what to do already so I can get on with the darn game! :mad:

------------------
They're just grumpy because it's Monday...

Stop getting so annoyed. There are more missions. They will direct you to RESCUE! in the Sirius? system. To get access to certain spaceports, you have to hit the numbers 1 2 3 4 etc. They each point you to a different spob in the system, even if it's hidden below another spob (hint). Hope that helps.

------------------
macmaxbh
Live long and prosper!

I finally figured out how to proceed with the murder mystery, which leads to the solution of the art theft. Start off by heading to Dark Station and checking the bar.....

------------------