Starting F25 2.0

OK, this is probably a really dumb question, but I'm stuck.

I used the Pilot builder and went up to um... that Miranu planet which starts the F25 missions, can't remember the name...

Anyway, it said go up to New Mira, which I did, then back to Mira, which I did, Now it says "Escourt the Miranu convoy past North Station to F25" I leave the planet, and there's no convoy (but there is some equipment aboard my ship) So I go up past North Station, get to F25 and land and nothing happens.

And then when I leave F25 I can jump back to the beginning of the loop in 1 jump, whereas it takes me about 4 to get there in the first place.

I dunno. Any help would be appreciated.

------------------
"Give a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night, but set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life" - Sergent Colon

<>

I think you should reload and try again. Sounds kind of buggy to me. There's also a segment where you have to go back to the UE and that might be why as well.

------------------
I like all kinds of corn...all kinds of corn!
-Brak

It says nothing about this in the mission text, but after you go to F-25 you need to report to Munb. The mission continues from there, I wouldn't have known it either, but after taking off from F-25 a red arrow apears over the system Munb is in.

------------------
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Big Brother is watching you.