f25

hey everyone, i want to use the f25 plugin, but i am unable to use stuffit expander for various reasons, could someone please send me an email of it uncompressed, or know where i could get it uncompressed?

my email is tomas@hypermedia.ucla.edu

thanks
tomas

why ask for e-mail?

try your memory

------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable" Then "What Happened to Huron" finally "Ontario the Azdara"
What do you think?

Originally posted by tomasmw:
**hey everyone, i want to use the f25 plugin, but i am unable to use stuffit expander for various reasons, could someone please send me an email of it uncompressed, or know where i could get it uncompressed?

my email is tomas@hypermedia.ucla.edu

thanks
tomas**

Do you realise that it is nearly 20Mb uncompressed?

------------------

yeah i realize this, the thing is that i live on a college campus and have a T3 LAN network, so i was hoping someone with dsl or something would be kind enough to send it to me, maybe i could find a neighbor who has a mac, and download it for me, uncompress it then send it to me.

thanks anyways

tomas

------------------

Originally posted by tomasmw:
yeah i realize this, the thing is that i live on a college campus and have a T3 LAN network, so i was hoping someone with dsl or something would be kind enough to send it to me, maybe i could find a neighbor who has a mac, and download it for me, uncompress it then send it to me.

thanks anyways

tomas

Sorry, I'd like to help you, but I'm on a 56 k and uploading 19.1 megs would take more time than I can possibly keep AOL connected.

_bomb

------------------