Missions?

this was most likely asked before but can't find an answer. Where do u get the missions to work for the renagades? and at what point will they give them to you mean whats missions have to be finished first? And I am asking about all the renagades which there are missions for not just human

------------------
The brave are always the first to die.
No Retreat! No Surrender!
Death Before Dishonor

To get the renegade missions get a bad reputation at Lothe and then bribe your way on to the space bar

------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable" Then "What Happened to Huron" finally "Ontario the Azdara"
What do you think?

To get the North-Tip Renegade missions go to Hizdriar. Go to the spaceport bar, and you'll have the chance to help a renegade. It all goes on from there. Warning: There is a very low chance of getting the mission at Hizdriar, so you may need to hyper in and out of the system a few times. Funnily enough, you can do these missions after you've done the Zachit Missions. Hope this helps,

Morgan

I believe Overrider meant Iothe.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 3. - Alpha Centuari