Boss Ideas!!!

Anybody have good boss Ideas? Well I do! If you read OBW than you would have seen my Monster Mansion Idea. It involves a really weird boss that looks like Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy, or all of them combined!!!

If you have more ideas post them here obviosly!!!!!! (DUHHH!)

------------------
The poodle is coming!
The poodle is coming!
Whoa, it looks like AVN!

Sorry to spoil your fun, but Ferazel's Wand doesn't support new bosses yet.

------------------
“I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning.” -- George W. Bush

Posted by Aschaaf_86:
Sorry to spoil your fun, but Ferazel's Wand doesn't support new bosses yet.

I don't like sharing my level ideas but to answer Cap't of the Guard's question, you can really enhance and alter a boss level without actually making a different or new boss. While I guess you could change its sprites I think it would be easily recognizable anyway. Some things that have done in my set of levels are make the boss level relate to the dungeon it guards. Near the end of one of my realms, two antagonistic characters are introduced. At the boss level each of them sends a boss to fight the player. While I am at a loss as to how to make the boss door open only when both bosses are killed, this still proves more interesting than fighting a single boss twice. Another interesting idea is to place standard enemies within the boss arena, particuarly invicible ones like Wraiths and Crab Arms, it makes the boss WAY harder.

Is Ferazel's Wand ever going to support new bosses?

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

(This message has been edited by Dr Tall (edited 01-10-2001).)

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**Is Ferazel's Wand ever going to support new bosses?

I highly doubt Ben will add support for them.
See "Ferazel's Wand Open-Source?" on the other Ferazel board.

------------------
“I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning.” -- George W. Bush

Hey! I don't have Frazzels Wand. Well in fact, I really shouldn't be saying this but I don't even have a mac I have a Windows (Please Don't bash Meeeee!).

Sorry!! When I said new bosses I really ment changing them but that was my mistake!!!

Question: The Wizard boss that droppes rocks on you, can he attack you through walls?
If so, I have and awsome Idea!

Get back to me on it!

------------------
The poodle is coming!
The poodle is coming!
Whoa, it looks like AVN!

Statement: I have an awsome idea on how to edit a boss!!

Make the wizard boss and change his sprite to a rock monster.
Put a rock on on one side of him and a wall on the other side, so he can't move.
Put 3 Demon Heads(I think that is what they are called.They are like crab arms except they shoot fireballs!)under the boss.
AND EL FIN!

Awsome idea isn't it?

------------------
The poodle is coming!
The poodle is coming!
Whoa, it looks like AVN!