Fuzzy Screen

I know this is probably a fairly common question: why is my screen fuzzy in worlds that aren't even close to nebulae or anything like that? I thought it would go away when I registered the program, but no. And I did get the thing that is supposed to take away the fuzz (I can not think what that accessory is called right now or the word I am trying to think of that is synonymous with fuzz because my mind is working slower than usual right now and I am feeling very lazy so I don't feel like looking either up cause I'm sure you know what I mean). Anyway, no, I'm not high, but I do want answers. I would appreciate anyone's response.

------------------
'The only thing J.D. Rockefeller did that Bill gates hasn't done is use dynamite against his competitors'
Mac crusader and attorney Gary Reback
eMan

The static on the radar screen appears quite frequently in most of the EVO galaxy, since it was used much more prevalently than in EV. The Sensor upgrade which you purchased will stop the interference in systems that are listed as having light interference on the map, but you need a stronger device to cut through it in systems with moderate to heavy interference. Don't worry, such a device exists, you just have to earn it. The miranu will probably be able to help you in this matter...

------------------
Knucklehead
--------------------------
Where's the beep?

There is a 'no-interference' plug which you could download from Ambrosia... but since that would make combat a little easier, you might not want to 'cheat' in this way. It depends just how much it annoys you. You will never be wholly free from sensor interference in basic EV:O, though, whatever you manage to buy or acquire. Personally, I quite like the surprise factor it adds to battles. If only AIs got as confused as I do, sometimes...

Probably the worst/best example of interference in a spaceflight computer game was in Elite, circa 1985. If you accepted a mission to transport a cargo of tribbles they would infest your ship, and keep multiplying. They ended up all over the radar, the readouts and the 'windshield'. Cute. I was rather hoping the fuzzes would do the same thing in EV:O.

------------------
I'm sorry my karma ran over your dogma. (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")New & Improved: Cerberus Station!(/url)
I got this .sig file at insanely_great.com - don't even think about taunting me!