Beyond the Crescent question (not unlock the door)

I've unlocked the "door" and taken the news of it back to Earth, but now where do I go? I had to go right after the news thing so I couldn't fly around trying to find it. I think its ethier Egmaghla, Kelamoan, or a Miranu planet. Just give me a hint if you think it shouldn't be spoiled.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 5. - Alpha Centuari

The next mission starts at the station that got you into this whole mess.

------------------

I had a feeling it was there. Thanks, you just saved me a half-hour worth of holding down the J key.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 5. - Alpha Centuari

Can somebody please tell me where that door is and how do I unlock it.Help!!!!!

I looked at the other pages and I think I found my answer.
Kill lazira called Gadzooks in the Kelmoan system near adzgari space.
Am I correct.

Yes
Now you can go and try to kill a crescent station
Way harder then a dreadnought.

------------------
What do I put in here?

Nuh-uh. I took it out in 20 seconds with my turrets.All it was, was a lazira labeled crescent station.Another thing is the ending kinda sucks.I placed Benbon stone on Gad
and all I got out of this was 5 million credits and a few new hyperspace paths.What happens if you kill the crescent warship Unknown as I'm heading back to Earth?

It's considered rude to give away the endings of things. The plug actually had a pretty good ending that left room for a fun sequal. Except, I did notice a bit of a correlation between BTC's ending and EV's backdrop.

------------------

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 3. - Alpha Centuari

How do you got a Igadzra?
What I got was somthing with about 750 shields at least.
and a Azdgari warship bay containing 6 Azgari warships with each 6 Azdaras.
I just keep getting myself killed with mines.

------------------
What do I put in here?