Just a Quick Note

Yeah, it was EVfighter. No question.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 5. - Alpha Centuari

Originally posted by WarBeast:
**Yeah, it was EVfighter. No question.

seriously, it wasn't me. that's just funny! 😄

------------------
I'm not scared of Forge

Actually I wasn't judging by the laughing, more like the...

" -----------
I'm not scared of Forge
"

and...

" From: Forge's hell "

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 5. - Alpha Centuari

(This message has been edited by WarBeast (edited 05-13-2001).)

No, I don't think it was EVFighter. I think I know who it is, but for their sake
I will remain quiet, because I do believe that they are sorry.

------------------
"Like I said, I'm awfully sorry for killing you, but the voices were insistant."

Originally posted by Dragoon:
**No, I don't think it was EVFighter. I think I know who it is, but for their sake
I will remain quiet, because I do believe that they are sorry.

see, someone belives me. 😛 i just wrote that down because i saw this topic. my profile says: occupation ,beating up Forge.same for interests HEHEHEHEHE

------------------
I'm not scared of Forge

i think that EVFighter is in trouble.

------------------
titan's new board click (url="http://"http://pub101.ezboard.com/btitansboard65830")here(/url) to enter

Originally posted by EVFighter:
**see, someone belives me.:p i just wrote that down because i saw this topic. my profile says: occupation ,beating up f orge.same for interests HEHEHEHEHE

Stop it, EVFighter. forge has a very good reason for wanting his name as it is, and
you are spoiling these boards.

Consider yourself warned. If you do not listen, I will fully support any mysterious
karma related happenings your way, because we have warned you.

------------------
"Like I said, I'm awfully sorry for killing you, but the voices were insistant."

EVF just seems to hate forge. What with the capital F, 'beating up forge' (I'm not quoting the capitalized F for certain miscellaneous reasons), saying he's from forge's hell, and saying 'I'm not scared of forge' with the capital F. About the sig, you should be afraid of forge for all the capital F's and being against him. My two best and only reasons: forge is insane like me, and forge likes his karamstick.

Back to topic: I'm sorry someone's screwed around with your name SilverDragon (or should I call you Dragoon now?). I'm sure whoever did it is sorry.

------------------
Why settle for a $3 pound of pork meat, when you can get up to 50+ pounds of human meat free? Visit (url="http://"http://pub101.ezboard.com/bstarbasedelta")Starbase Delta(/url) today!

Sure hope your not thinking that I did it. You did want to AIM me yesterday with the new name and such, but I seriouslly have no code-cracking ability. I don't think that that was funny and condemn anyone who did it. Maybe he/she should be IP banned? There is no place for hackers on this board!

------------------
<XXXXXXXL===============>
When did I go Insane?
<XXXXXXXL

Personaly, I am not afraid of forge either, but I can respect his wish to be "never capitalised".

Anyway, Dragoon is an interesting name.

A Dragoon was a horse riding soldier that dismounted to fire his rifle at the enemy.

Or....

The mech walkers in Star Craft.

------------------
"You are gentle and kind.....but that isn't enough. You must be strong too, for evil will overpower you if you are not strong. You must be like steel, strong and invulnerable, yet bending under certain circumstances."
-Phoenix

I shall bring this to Andrew's attention and have the hacker delt with.

To the hacker/impersonator: Stop immediately, because you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

That goes for me as well.

Hunt him down to the ends of the earth.

------------------
"You are gentle and kind.....but that isn't enough. You must be strong too, for evil will overpower you if you are not strong. You must be like steel, strong and invulnerable, yet bending under certain circumstances."
-Phoenix

Originally posted by Imperial Phoenix:
**Anyway, Dragoon is an interesting name.

A Dragoon was a horse riding soldier that dismounted to fire his rifle at the enemy.

Well, duh. Doesn't everyone know that? (at the very least, doesn't anyone remmber Civ2?) Though actually I could be slightly abnormal. For about 3 years I was completely immersed in military history, so what I think is obvious (and shout at jeopardy ;)) is what most people would think obscure and crazy (for instance, if somebody jokingly asks 'what's the first recorded battle in history?' I'd respond without thinking: "The battle of Kadesh", or if someone asks 'who ran against Lincoln in 1864 on the peace platform?', I'd respond: "General Mclellen"). Nice name though.

------------------
Diddly,
Recursive: adj. See Recursive

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**To the person who is doing this, it is not funny. Well, maybe a little,
but do it again and I'll hunt you down and behead you with a wooden spoon.

Thank you.

PS: Please feel free to delete this topic once a sufficient number of people have
seen it. However, I advise that any moderators leave it open first and see where
it goes - if people just start spamming, then close it. If, however, some interesting
conversation spurts from this, then please leave it open.

obnoxious post: 195.92.168.169

normal post: 195.92.168.165

In other words, it is him both times (or at least someone using his computer) -- unleash karma at will.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Some more IP lookups from SilverDragon's posts; it's all the same person, or at least someone using the exact same ISP that SD uses. I find it most likely that it is SD himself. It is less likely, but still possible, that it is someone else using SD's computer. I find it even less likely, but it is possible that it is a friend of his who uses the same ISP he uses. I find it entirely impossible to believe that anyone "hacked" his account, and happens to be from the same ISP as SD.

janus 319% nslookup 195.92.168.166
Server: ambrosiasw.com
Address: 216.42.24.66

Name: webcacheB04a.cache.pol.co.uk
Address: 195.92.168.166

janus 320% nslookup 195.92.194.19

Name: webcacheM09b.cache.pol.co.uk
Address: 195.92.194.19

janus 321% nslookup 195.92.168.165

Name: webcacheB03a.cache.pol.co.uk
Address: 195.92.168.165

janus 322% nslookup 195.92.168.169

Name: webcacheB07a.cache.pol.co.uk
Address: 195.92.168.169

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I think that settles that.

Chamrin