The Futur Of EVO

Just wondering if anyone at Ambrosia has any plan to complete a)EV or b)EVO?
It's rather annoying that they never complete any of the branches of their major plot lines. You never get to defeat the confeds (or the rebels, or pirates). You never get to completly defeat the voinians, or the UE, or the Igadzra, or the Adzgari, or the Zidigar, or the Renegades...

You get really close, but nothing really changes. All that changes is that you get well liked here, and hated there, and the guys you were working for (probably) gained a couple systems.

------------------
Zitchas
The Wanderer
First Age Of Existance
Fourth Cycle

Two words, or perhaps one:

Plugins

It's supposed to not end! It's for people to make plugins!

<sighs> People who class EV and EVO down for those types of things annoy me........

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**Two words, or perhaps one:

Plugins

It's supposed to not end! It's for people to make plugins!

<sighs> People who class EV and EVO down for those types of things annoy me........

Yeah. It's an excuse for people who are intrerested to make plugins. If ASW finished it, then no one would make an alternate, after all, ASW would have the official version. This way, people can experiment, and make what they think will happen. It opens everything up, and leads to a giant number of plugs (yippee in my mind!).

------------------
Why must I lose to these idiots? -- Grand Master Nimzovich

Originally posted by Zitchas:
**Just wondering if anyone at Ambrosia has any plan to complete a)EV or b)EVO?
It's rather annoying that they never complete any of the branches of their major plot lines. You never get to defeat the confeds (or the rebels, or pirates). You never get to completly defeat the voinians, or the UE, or the Igadzra, or the Adzgari, or the Zidigar, or the Renegades...

You get really close, but nothing really changes. All that changes is that you get well liked here, and hated there, and the guys you were working for (probably) gained a couple systems.

and you have inordinate good fun doing all of it, which takes a while. Then you discover plugs and ah yes, it's already been explained (NOVA looks good doesn't it :)).

------------------