Voinian Earth, Please read this for your own good. (It's not insulting okay)

Right, so hopefully you will believe me and come here.

Now, a lot of people have said, to be frank, some pretty ****ty things to you after your recent burst of spamming. Now I know that they were pissed of but that was wrong okay. You can still change, and a lot of people have here. I'm just giving you some advice on how to change and who to be more like, and I hope they didn't scare you off yet.

Firstly, no one apreciates spam. Pointless stuff like posting the same topic twice. Or saying like "I agree" to something and leaving it at that. Thats just posting to get your numbers higher. I mean (I'm not being up myself here) I have been here for a year and a half. I've posted what? 450, 460? People who have been here like a month have posted 2000 times. Who has more respect though? You tell me. Don't spam, post usefull stuff and you will go far.

Immiturity, swearing (Okay so I swore), begging for karma, asking to be a moderator and any other stuff isn't apreciated by anyone. You haven't done any of this yet but i'm just telling you now. Don't do it. And don't argue with andrew, trust me I have personal experience there.

Finally, here are a few people to model on:
JG - He's new around here but from what i have seen so far he looks like a really valuable guy to have around.
Planet Phill - This guy has been here for ages and he moderates the banter and brawl section. He shouda been a mod ages ago.
Soviet Mikee - same goes. Most of the moderators are good models. Apart from crawler but anyway.

There are heaps of others but those are some I have seen around lately.

For now, just follow that advice and stay on the straight and narrow. Thats how you get respect here. You made a mistake, put it behind you and you will go far, okay?

~A~
"Become a Pirate"

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

Originally posted by Azdara:
Finally, here are a few people to model on:
JG - He's new around here but from what i have seen so far he looks like a really valuable guy to have around.
Planet Phill - This guy has been here for ages and he moderates the banter and brawl section. He shouda been a mod ages ago.
Soviet Mikee - same goes. Most of the moderators are good models. Apart from crawler but anyway.**

Cheers Azdara. 'Preciated.

jon

------------------
Grubs! That's what we're gooing to eat! That's why they call it grub! And what're we gonna do to get the grub? Why, we're grubbing for it!

That's okay. I just wish the other guys hadn't scared him off before I posted this. Oh well. What can you do?

~A~

------------------

"What can you do?"

Well, I've emailed him. I'm going to see about talking to him about his mistakes
and see if I can solve them with him.

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

Thats good, I hope he reads this to. I don't think he should change his name though. He should face up to what he did, apologise, and start again in a more positive way. And don't anyone give him any crap when he comes back!

~A~

------------------

dont say that word, it goes against my religion.
sorry
is that good enough...
SOOOOOORRRRY!!!!!
OH GOD SOORRRY!!!
WAHH WAhAAA HAA W- W_ SoOoOoRRRYy!
I repent my sins! WAH.
WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
BOoOoOoOoO!

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

More spam from VoinianEarth. If you want to say your sorry, just say it without going WAAAA, I'm a sinner.

------------------
This account is being controled by the Ambrosia secret police, DO NOT interfere with its misson, or you will will regret it.

Ouch. Voinian Earth, what you just did is EXACTLY what we all want you NOT to do! Please stop it!

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

and be careful of forge (do not capitalize his name!) October Fost is a good role model too. anyone with high karma is a good role model. and do not, i repeat, DO NOT post the same exact thing numerous times on any thread. 🙂

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

(This message has been edited by Ultimate Rebel (edited 05-08-2001).)

I would follow all those things Azdara said (and NOT post like you just did, no offense). Also, like Ultimate Rebel said, capitalizing forge's name is DANGEROUS. If you have any questions about EVO, post them only if they're important (like if you need help on a mission string, not '1 ton of Admiral McPherson?). Another thing: never say all pirates suck. I will hunt you down and swallow you whole! 😉

------------------
Why settle for a $3 pound of pork meat, when you can get up to 50+ pounds of human meat free?

(This message has been edited by ESPilot (edited 05-08-2001).)

Okay now voinian earth, read my post again, and then this is what would be good for you to do. Post a topic "I apologise for my behavior" and tell everyone in a mature way that you are sorry, something like "I'm sorry for all the things i posted blah blah, I'm new to all this crap, can you help me and teach me how it's best to behave here" because you are new aren't you. And how old are you? People need to tell you how it's accepted to behave here rather than calling you a ****in idiot. Just read people's post, note the lack of anonomous bull like "WAAAAA!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 :D" in them and follow the lead of the role models I told you. Oh and don't mention becoming a mod or karma in any way.

Welcome to the EV boards VE, I hope this stint can be better than your first.

~A~
"Become a Pirate"

------------------

Good luck and good try Azdara but I have the feeling you are going to be ignored.

Actually no. Read his apology, it was a good one too.

Sniff "I'm so proud"

🙂 Glad you took my advice VE. Have fun okay?

~A~

------------------

People not to model yourself after:

ME - Old fart who's been around for a while but simply has no respect for anyone what-so-ever.

People to model yourself after:

ME - One who is always ready to beta-test ANY total-converstion plug-in!

------------------
Hi! I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
I'm big, mad, strong, and Hinwar! I yell 'LONG LIVE THE UE!', but I smash vikimadegie lovers every chance I get! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk! I'm always making the mods mad doing something or another, but I'll never learn! I'll never turn! Look at my karma! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
AIM: StrikerDragon