ATTN: Admiral Benden

Benden, earlier you were taking offers for beta testers for the new SW bug fix....And I have a question about it: WHEN THE HELL WILL YOU E-MAIL IT TO THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED TO TEST???????

—A insane telepathic cannibal

------------------
Why settle for a $3 pound of pork meat, when you can get up to 50+ pounds of human meat free?

Look in the EV Developers corner

------------------
Programming today is a race between software build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.--Rich Cook

I sat on my ass for thirty minutes while AOL uploaded the 5.8 megabyte file known as SW2 2.1. I then got an email from the AOL postmaster saying it was to big that AOL couldn't (or wouldn't) send it. So I emailed everyone and told them that they had to wait while I set up a webpage so they could download it. I guess I must have not emailed you.

------------------
"The heathens are upon us. Arm yourselves and go with God." Paul Benden, Commander of the Purple Sector Fleet, prior to the Battle of Centauri.

Ah. Ok. That clears things up a little. Thanks.

Case closed.

------------------
Why settle for a $3 pound of pork meat, when you can get up to 50+ pounds of human meat free?